Mix to Match

Lady Mhoram

Hello,

I'm new here. I was just wondering if anyone had much luck losing weight following Mix 2 Match. I am starting it this week as I think I'll find it much easier to stick to than Green and Red days. I always have cereal for breakfast, but then find it hard to think of lunches for Red days. Has anyone tried it and found it effective or otherwise?

Also, can I mix Green days and Red days in with Mix 2 Match (i.e can I have 5 days a week Mix 2 Match and 2 days Green in one week?) or do I need to have all days Mixed?

I assume I can still have 2 HEA and 2 HEBs? I find it a bit confusing!

Any advice would be GREAT.

Thank you x

Mix to max is good for flexibility but SW advise that you follow it only when you have got a real grip of the red and green plans.

You do have 2 A's and 2 B's and they can be from red or green days. You can also do a couple of M2M days and then red or green or EE days, it doesn't have to be a full week.

You would probably be better off following EE to be honest. Are you joining a group or going it alone?

I've done Green and Red days since October and lost 2 pounds most weeks, but I find it hard to stick too because I find red lunches hard and green dinners get repetative, especially as my boyfriend isn't keen on Quorn.

I think I'll give Mix 2 Match a go for a couple of weeks and see what happens. If I can get it to work it will make life so much easier food wise :)

I'm not part of a group at the moment, although I was unti recently. I hope to join again after I change jobs in September, but the travelling I do makes it difficult to commit to class every week - I am often away overnight.

Thanks for the help :)

I must admit, I'm not a fan of red lunches, I do mostly green days - why not have a neutral lunch? I tend to have eggs or something if I'm trying to stay neutral.
I don't eat quorn at all, you can do loads of yummy stuff on green without it!
Well done on your losses so far.

Eggs are a good idea, thanks. It's hard where I always have lunch at work because I can't heat anything up, so I tend to have to have meat salads on a red day. Gets a bit dull!

I will go back to Green and Red if Mix 2 Match doesn't work, but I've got my fingers crossed. Will let you know how I get on with it. :)

Back