• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mix to max

jaylou

Gold Member
This is where you decide at each meal whether to go red or green, rather than for a whole day.

You can only snack on superfree foods though when doing M2M.

It's a good plan, but best when you have got your head round the red/green plans and need the extra flexibility.

jaylou

Gold Member
Oh, and you are not a pain - that's why this forum is so good, there are people with a lot of SW knowledge here at one time or another, who are always happy to help!!

You can follow many different plans on SW, Origional, Green, Mix2Max, Sucess Express, Extra Easy, it's just one of the plans. When you get your pack in class there is a booklet on it.

Mix2Max is a plan where you vary each meal, origional or green, so you could have a green brekkie, origional lunch, green tea plus all your healty extras and syns. To be honest it best to get to grips with the basic plan before you try Mix2Max. I do alot of Mix2Max and I post my food diary, so if you want to see what it looks like in meal terms, take a peek!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Slimming World 7