mixed feelings grrrr

bridie

my fourth week of weigh ins today.... i only lost 2lbs now i no that that is a good loss and i would normally be pleased with it but as i gained 4 last week im a little peeved :( havent re lost the weight that i gained o well another week....
have a 10 day week till my next weigh in so hopefully ill be back on track

god i wish willpower was an easy thing it makes it so hard to carry on when things like this happen.
xxxx
p.s :) sorry for the rant im all ranted out now hehe

Well you don't have a long way to go to reach your goal... Just stick at it and it will soon be over. Good Luck.

your doing great hun, well done.xx

Well done on the 2lbs, it could be only an ounce and it's still a loss, so you have a reason to be pleased. However, I do know how it feels when you've not lost as much as you hoped for. You just have to keep going, it will come off and it'll serve as a reminder for if you're tempted to blip again. (Ok, that wasn't meant to sound harsh, it's meant as encouragement, honestly).

Best to get the rants out of your system. Yep i would be peeved, but the body is a wonderous thing, you could well and no doubt willl have a hefty weight loss next WI. So keep the chin up and get on with it

(im feeling all tough love today)

you havent got too uch more to lose, and 2 lb of is better than 1 lb, or putting more on!!! xx

caress- thanks for the support :)))) really appreciated
fatgirl666- hehe loving the tough love
:) i love the support you get on this forum :)

Bridie i agree with Maria, you only need to lose a very small amount now, your body may think its at its normal weight, it may take longer in dribs and drabs but what a wonderful weight you will be when its to the target goal. You should be patting yourself on the back and saying well done.

Back