Mixed flavour

xxkimjxx

I have quite alot of vanilla I am not keen on. This morning I made up my shake for breakfast and lunch to take to work so put in a choc and vanilla sachet together.

Much better :)

Oh really where does it say that? I used a flask for work to keep it cool. Hate it in just the shaker

I believe its on the website, but unfortunately you cant make shakes up in advance. They start to deteriorate and youre not going to be getting the nutrients you need. If youre making 2 up at a time like that it could really be affecting the nutrients youre getting. Its a problem a lot of people have and why so many people look for the easiest way to make them at work etc.

Ive also heard people saying that the shakes start separating if theyre left too long too

Could you not mix your powder together in the shaker and then just add water when you're ready to have them? That ought to work xox

I have to do it that way and make them up prior otherwise I don't end up drinking it.

That's interesting though, will keep in mind. Finish placement next week so will only be till then

Back