Mixed Results

I ate my full point allowance last week - did no exercise and was down 5lbs. Now I did have a chinese on Friday night too - which I pointed. So to be honest I don't fully understand how our body works...but don't be fretting about it (easier said than done) but just class tomorrow as your weigh in day and then only weigh on a Friday morning. The losses will kick in again for you......they have to you are following plan and if and when you go off plan you know what you are doing (says me munching on some jellies now). :break_diet:You've come so far and lost so much. I admire your determination and drive.

i'm not fretting lmao i've lost 4st 7lbs! im bloody over the moon yes i would love losses but tbh im happy with anything now a days! better than being my 16st 7lbs self before :D think the rest was meant for Kirsty! :p

Was that your first WI though? as for first WI's and about the first two or three weeks you tend to lose more, then it slows up or stops for a while :)

on my first WI when i started to lose weight i lost 4lbs, then i continued to lose another 4 the next week, then i think it was about 3 and a half pounds the other 2 weeks, or somthing along those lines..

The heaviest ive ever been has been 16 stone 8, so if i count from there, i have nearly lost my 4 stone, but as i started at 16st exactley, im not counting my 4 stone loss till im down to 12. Although stupidely for me 11 stone anything is looking appealing to me at the moment!

on my first WI when i started to lose weight i lost 4lbs, then i continued to lose another 4 the next week, then i think it was about 3 and a half pounds the other 2 weeks, or somthing along those lines..

The heaviest ive ever been has been 16 stone 8, so if i count from there, i have nearly lost my 4 stone, but as i started at 16st exactley, im not counting my 4 stone loss till im down to 12. Although stupidely for me 11 stone anything is looking appealing to me at the moment!

sorry hun i meant ladyvegas with the first WI comment, as she said that she lost 5lbs and after sticking to points and chinese etc, was just thinking if it's first WI then that's usual to lose a big number.. but then next week may get slower outcome etc, only thing with WW when people come over or start they get a first WI which is a big number, then they get a 1lb or 2lb loss from there and they get disappointed and panic it's not as huge as it should be etc ... it a bit annoying because then most give up and think it doesn't work for them.. whereas WW only say that the average losses to get is 1-2lbs a week etc, not you ofc just a lot of people around here seem to think that :mad:

lol

anyway!!! :D the 11s do seem a nice target to think of, but tbh i'd see that as a long term goal... short term just think of that 12 and working down from that if you set yourself too high and hopes get high then your in for a bigger drop when it doesn't happen for a while etc :) set mini targets and the main goal won't seem so far away :) xx

Well, i took ladyvegas advice weighed myself this morning, and will leave it to Friday WI every week now. I was 12 stone 11.6 this morning, so its a drop of a lb since yesterday and 1.2lb since last friday, so suppose at least its a loss..
Ill be still eating 21 points a day, and at least im back into the 12's, somthing i couldnt have imagined id ever get to a year ago.
so next Friday next WI. Ive bought no treats that i can 'spread out over the week', cos it wouldnt happen, and ill be out tomorrow night, but thats all planned in. I did get a top from Primark on Wednesday aswell, that was a size 14 and i had room, couldn't even get tops in there a year ago, so im trying to look at none scale victories ive had..

Back