mixed up this weekend!

beckyblue

Silver Member
Just wanted to share my horrendous few days trying to stick to plan! I carried my skinny lizzy sausages with a tin of tuna and some fruit with me in a bag all weekend...stuff with plan all day but the night times have killed me...waaaay over syns and I'm really annoyed as I didn't enjoy all the choc and ice cream...well tbe a little! Hard to plan when I don't know what is happening (I have a very spontanious oh) need to get 6 pounds off by 17th july as it Is my mini target, maybe puttin a bit to much pressure on myself! Ah well, new day tomoz!

New day today bird, keep going!
Your target is a little high for me, but maybe you lose more weekly that I do.

I would drop that target personally, six pounds in a week is not only pretty impossible it's also not very healthy. You'll be depriving yourself too much and you will feel let down if/when you dont achieve it and then what will happen? If it was me Id feel rubbish and end up pigging out and putting even more one. Set yourself a goal of two pounds or something. If you lose a bit more great but two pounds is really all you should be aiming for.

How do you mean you dont know whats happening/your OH is 'spontaneous'? Spontaneous at what, taking you out for meals or something? Sorry, not being nosy but there's still ways to get around this sort of thing if we know what it is thats causing the problem.

Draw a line in it, forget the last few bad nights and start again right now. Im sure you'll have a better week this week, good luck x :)

Back