• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mixer shaker mugs on ebay

yeah they work although not for shaking hot drinks! I think it was 4 squid at the chemist I take mine when working away. Are we talking about the same thing:confused: x:D

i think so, garry. they look like mugs but got a whisk at the bottom. jus wondered if it was worth buyin one for wen i start work. do they mix well? ive heard stories that theyre not very gd.

scorpio dawny

keeps on trying
S: 17st0.5lb C: 15st5.8lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 1st8.7lb(9.52%)
my boys have one for body building shakes and the reckon its better than a electric hand whisk

Cant complain pet no probs with mine xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I guess its all in the shake , as my mum had one for her yorkshire pudding mix , but you can't have them just yet , lol

S: 22st6lb C: 22st6lb G: 19st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I use one when I'm in work and its fine - paid £4.50 at my chemist for it. Oh and you cant mix hot drinks in them, but I think that's already been mentioned....:D

I guess its all in the shake , as my mum had one for her yorkshire pudding mix , but you can't have them just yet , lol
Cough! What are you saying young lady:p x

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
LOL Fattothin, well you men know all about the shake lol you know the shaker maker lol

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
I use a stick blender for everything, because in literally 5 seconds there's not a lump in sight. They're great for making a choc LT slush puppie too :D

When I had to take one out with me, I had this shaker from tupperware which has like a plastic insert in the top (looks like a wheel) and that works a treat too.

fun1uk

S: 18st11lb G: 10st0lb
I also brought my shaker from the chemist,i was shocked to find they do work.But mines not got a lid inside its just plastic pint glass with lid on and a little circle with put in with holes in.
They are good,i take mine to work.

xxx