mixing at work

coopercl

just made up my dinnertime shake and ive been sat thinking im at work 2moro how am i guna mix it at work, keep hearin about these shakers but havent got 1 yet.. HELP any ideas
clairexxx

You can get any protein shaker for about £3 at most gyms hun...

if not just take a jug and a whisk... works fab!

xx

If you can't get a shaker today then for work buy a bottle of water, when you need to make a shake drink some of the water so its around 3/4 full, add the powder via a makeshift funnell ( use a piece of paper ) put the lid on and give it a good shake.
Bit of a pain to get used to ( mind you I tried doing mine in town with bags of shopping ) but solves the problem.

If you have a late night tesco near you id pop in im sure someone said they have them in there,near the gym equipment area.But like someone said just use a water bottle put lid on give it a long big shake,would work just as good i think.
xxx

i just use a beaker that i bought from a supermarket. Anything such as a water bottle or a gym bottle will be fine. In tesco's they sell powder supplements in the fitness section and they have shakers that are perfect for mixing up your lipotrim sachets on the go.:)

Hi yah be careful I bought the official shaker tonight tried it to make a vanilla coffee latte. put in into the mixer put the lid on shook it and it exploded sending lumpy coffee latte all over me my kitchen hubby and his dinner = not advised to shake it up. pretty bloody ointless really

Wheat10 was your shake hot? If so you shouldn't use a shaker, as you have just found out. They are not to be used for hot shakes.

def get a shaker asap, would be lost without mine!

protein shakers cost next to nothing and are a god send for work lol get one bought

I bought a mini hand blender for about a fiver from Tesco and mix it in a jug. Works a treat, really smooth and the choc and strawberry tastes bubbly like a real milkshake.

I saw in Wilkinsons this week they had a load of gym stuff half price including huge shakers for mixing the power formula stuff. Look at Tupperware on eBay, they have shakers - sometimes called Quickshakes - that are great - I use mine if I'm out and about. Look under Lipotrim as well coz there are sometimes shakers on there. Tesco's do an electric hand blender for less than a fiver that is great for hot shakes.

Hope that helps.

x

I used to use a cappachino (sp) whisk for my shakes.. cost me like 2 quid each, and i still use thm now for hot chocolat n stuff.. best invention ever..!
x x

Back