Mixing EE & red days?

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
Is it ok to? I'm sure I read somewhere that EE should be followed for a whole week to be effective (I could have dreamt it!), but I have also seen that people do mix red and EE (and green.... but green days aren't for me")

Could someone clarify for me please?

TY x

my understanding is that as long as you follow the same 'day' (so extra easy, original or green) for the FULL day you are fine - you can mix and match away....!!!

x

Page 5 of the food optimising book:

"Every day can be an Extra Easy day, or you can choose one day at a time from Extra Easy, Green and Original. The choice is yours!"

Thank you :) I never saw that bit!

I was never acyually told about red and green, my C just said there was no point doing them because I could have everything on EE....

i think EE isnt restrictive enough for me, so i choose to do Red/Greens - personal choice, but i know SW are pushing EE as the main plan now....! x

So was Mix 2 Match where each meal was either a green, red, or EE?

I mix red with EE with an 80/20 in favour of red without any problems.

I used to mix red with green, but far to many carbs for me leaves me feeling dreadful so i switched to EE so that I can have a little bit of rice with curry or some unpeeled pots in a casserole :D

I do however miss the extra heb when I do EE :D thats why I do mainly red.

So was Mix 2 Match where each meal was either a green, red, or EE?

Yes, you could mix your day up by having a green meal for lunch rather than a green day, then a red meal for dinner, etc.

I never tried this though

x

I have never had EE as I don't quite get it, i stick to red & green (mainly red) as these are working fine for me at the mo :)

Back