Mixing it up

Gene Genie

Mad as cheese
Hi All

Was wondering, my cousin has just jacked in CD and my mate has just jacked in LL they are offering me their unused packs and bars has anyone ever mixed up the LT packs with CD or LL packs?

Gen x

yes i have its fine x

Oh goodness. I dont know. I've been tempted to fall back on some old CD shakes for variety but I don't know about LL. Perhaps since their especially the same -CD and LT even have similar calorie content it shouldn't really matter. I don't know much about LL at all I'm afraid. Sorry I'm not much use but I'm sure someone will have some better words for you. GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks folks, i think 4 LL shakes are about 520 calories so calorie wise they must be nearish to LT shakes but im not sure about them, i am just finding it a bit of a bother finding the cash for LT at the moment and if i take their freebies and mix them in with what i have spare in LT (donated by someone else a couple of weeks ago) i will have about 3 weeks worth of free "food" saving me 108 quid i might risk it and if i lose a bit less weight it would be better than jacking it in all together which at present is the only other option. Its a temporary blip after having to borrow a family member some serious cash and I should have the funds to continue my LT journey properly in 3 weeks so would be a good solution if i can get away with doing it.. plus those CD bars sound rather nice just hope they aint as nasty as LT Flapjacks!

Hi to be honest if it was a choice between the other products or coming off Lipotrim and risking going off the rails then I would use the other products.

I am certain that I've seen a similar post recently and some who have moved between the programmes have done what your planning and been ok. Just watch if the cambridge stuff, especially the bars are tasty, some find them moreish x

Back