MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Well I've just had a very refreshing chin wag with Lisa!

And I'm starting a fresh new mental attitude from this moment.

I've started reading becks diet solution again (cognitive behaviour therapy for better weight loss mentality). And my new motto is ...

Aim small and succeed.

I am aiming for 1/2lb per week from now on. No more huge goals that lead to self sabotage bc I've not met or failed them.

No more comparing myself to others achieving big losses. It's about me my body my diet and my goals and I need to remember that.

I am going to appreciate every little loss achieved. So here's to a new week a new start and on my way to the next 1/2lb loss.

Xx

Sounds great :) sounds achievable which is great. :)

Well I've just had a very refreshing chin wag with Lisa! And I'm starting a fresh new mental attitude from this moment. I've started reading becks diet solution again (cognitive behaviour therapy for better weight loss mentality). And my new motto is ... Aim small and succeed. I am aiming for 1/2lb per week from now on. No more huge goals that lead to self sabotage bc I've not met or failed them. No more comparing myself to others achieving big losses. It's about me my body my diet and my goals and I need to remember that. I am going to appreciate every little loss achieved. So here's to a new week a new start and on my way to the next 1/2lb loss. Xx

You can do it hun!!!! Xx

I agree you can do this you know you can x

Thanks

I think the exercise is helping too. I guess when you feel healthier you feel better too!

Let's hope for that pretty little loss on sat! X

Ok so a long day at work today ...

Currently on lunch break!

B - alpen light 3.5syns

L - fruit salad (melon grapes strawberries) with ff yog and one wholemeal 50g roll heb and 10g lurpac light 2syns

D (will be) - low fat super noodles and a wholemeal roll heb and lurpac light 10g 2 syns Snack - options hot choc 2 syns

So syns total 9.5 (Could be better could be worse!) Focussing on my little 1/2lb loss this week! Xx

Last edited:
Oooo er

I did have an unplanned banana! Naught girl hahahaha

Perfect day! Really pleased

Planning bacon rolls for the morning mmmmm xx

Well I had my bacon rolls this morning mmmmmm!

I even weighed my rolls to make sure they were the right weight!

B - bacon medallions (all fat removed) in bread rolls heb + 7.5 syns lurpac lightest 20g 4syns

L - fruit salad (strawberries grapes melon banana)

D - ww sausages x2 1 syns green beans potatoes (oil 2syns) gravy 1 syns 2 Yorkshire puddings 4syns

Total 17.5 so a tad over :( but I originally thought the roll was 6syns not 7.5! Here's to a great bank hol weekend! X

Last edited:
Great to hear you sounding so positive. Keep up the good work. Xx Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun I feel amazingly positive. Less pressure when I'm aiming for 1/2lb and not a high number that's unlikely to reach. X

Definitely less pressure to aim low then it is all the better when you achieve higher.

Definitely less pressure to aim low then it is all the better when you achieve higher.

Exactly. I was sabotaging myself when I was getting a small loss bc what's the point for only 1/2 lb but now I'm think every half will add up to lots. X

I managed to avoid Marcus shoving a double decker against my clambed shut lips this morning. And the cake and biscuits in costa. Angelic I was with my Pepsi max!

Bought all the ingredients for a fish pie tomorrow. Quite excited! X

Omg dinner was amazing and ms positivity is still here!! Wahoo!

X

Had a lovely day shopping with my friend didn't buy much just one dress. I was disappointed with the choices today! And everything I did like was ridiculously over priced!!

B - shredded wheat heb milk 1/2hea and banana

L - skinny zizzi pizza (less than 500 cals) I'm just counting this as about 20 syns but if anyone knows different please let me know! With a side salad and d coke.

D - OMG sw fish pie (smoked cod salmon and prawns with a parsley sauce 2syns and rest of hea topped with mash) and served with cauliflower

The fish pie was incredible. I've never been so excited. It drove the cats wild but omg I enjoyed it so much!!

I also saw the "skinny popcorn" in tesco so picked up a bag to try! (Tomorrow not today!)

Feeling positive and in control. And dinner tomorrow is planned as chilli and rice! Xx

Back