MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Well I'm having a great day feeling positive and in control. I'm still doing ww but keeping track of calories too. (I've paid for ww until the end of the month) and then I'll see where I am. I'm -4 this week. But feel like I've failed this week which is bizarre but I'm trying to stay focused and positive for next week! X
That's good Hun, -4 is brilliant and certainly isn't a failure , that loss when on nights is amazing xx

That's good Hun, -4 is brilliant and certainly isn't a failure , that loss when on nights is amazing xx

You know I agree Missy! The kind of losses you were getting on CD weren't real & as you've now proved not maintainable long term. This is much more sensible honey xx

I completely agree and the logical part of my brain knows that. It's just odd getting on the scales seeing say -2 and supposed to be happy. Whereas this time last year I'd have been ecstatic with that let alone -4!!!

So I am feeling positive!

Last night we had a new takeaway leaflet through the door .... Mmmm craving kebab and cheesy chips.

Now normally I'd give in and order in but instead we had a fakeaway .....

Chicken Shish kebab and cheesy chips! And all within my ww points!! Wahoooooooo (and actually we both agreed it was better than a takeaway!)

image-722934916.jpg

And today has been a great day too. I restrained from the scales - I'm simply having faith in the plan this week! And have to make it till wed! Lol wish me luck!

And tonight we had curry rice and naan (all ww) very filling and enjoyable. I'm finally in control and enjoying it! (And the fact I get to eat crumpets everyday is even better lol!) xx

Like I said to you yesterday when we were chatting, having been a WW clerk for 3 years in the past & a goal member I know it's a really healthy diet & approach no food is banned & to me that's a sensible way to go. It gives you flexibility.....

Like I said to you yesterday when we were chatting, having been a WW clerk for 3 years in the past & a goal member I know it's a really healthy diet & approach no food is banned & to me that's a sensible way to go. It gives you flexibility.....

Totally agree xx

Well I've had an amazing week so far. Wi is Wednesday and I'm feeling good. I feel thinner smaller and less bloated so I'm hoping that's all good signs.

I used most if my weekly extra propoints over the weekend to have a treat! (Sundae in harvester, some garlic bread etc) so I didn't end up in the "oh I've blown it I'm over may as well eat everything now" mode!

So feeling really really good :) here hoping Wednesday doesn't disappoint! X

Well I've had an amazing week so far. Wi is Wednesday and I'm feeling good. I feel thinner smaller and less bloated so I'm hoping that's all good signs. I used most if my weekly extra propoints over the weekend to have a treat! (Sundae in harvester, some garlic bread etc) so I didn't end up in the "oh I've blown it I'm over may as well eat everything now" mode! So feeling really really good :) here hoping Wednesday doesn't disappoint! X

Fingers cross for you Hun xx

Well as from today I'm embracing the ever popular 5:2.

Lex and rach have been doing it and having great results. So thought I'd jump on the wagon!

So ill wi sat (post 2x fast) for this week!

And will fast tonight midnight to midnight (500 cals) and in up days 1500.

Fast days will generally be work days as I find it easier then!

And hopefully I'll get rid of these horrible blobby bits lol xx

Right.

I've been a bit AWOL from here.

So just thought if pop by and say hello. I don't want to move my diary over to sw part bc I love everyone over here. And I figure very few of us are using xen ATM anyway!

I went back to SW after trying ww for a month.

But decided to go back to what I know and trust! Something that I can do long term. Stick with. Healthy. And not a fad diet.

I've been back 4 weeks sat.

The first week I lost 5.5!!!!
Then I sts after a dodgy second week and bank holiday weekend.
And this week unfortunately I've missed wi bc of work. (Although I've been angelic and am confident I'll have lost - it'll add up next week :) )

So the only thing left to do was get back on the exercise wagon too!

So I have spin booked tomorrow and tue. Abs on wed. Working the entire weekend and will possibly go for a swim on mon (bhol plans may change this though)

I reset my target to 12.7 as it seems less far away. And when I reach it I'll a just accordingly by 1/2st each time till I get where I want :)

I have floated around.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm gonna start posting food aswell one to track for me and two for people to comment any better ideas etx! Haha

So look out for my sore bottom tomorrow after spin! Xxx

You can do it hunni !!! You can move your diary and everyone subscribed to it will be able to still see it.. I've moved mine into gold members x

You can do it hunni !!! You can move your diary and everyone subscribed to it will be able to still see it.. I've moved mine into gold members x

Oh really? How do I do it then? And what's gold members? Xx

Good to see you back home hun, missed you. X Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun!

I'm determined to make target and make it the last time :) x

Let's hope it works.

I've had a good day although I've used syns on silly things so far but dinner is a fakeaway saag aloo (basically a veggie curry lots of sf veggies!) I think with boiled rice.

Breakfast
Melon grapes and ff yoghurt

Lunch
4 rivita (heb)
Flora 5syns
Marmite
Ww crisp 4syns

Dinner
saag aloo and boiled rice

Snacks
Caramel jumbo snack a jacks 5syns

Total 14syns

Plus I managed a 45 min spin session.

My muscles have revolted against the 6month break and were definitely not happy. I imagine I will be punished tomorrow haha! X

Let's hope it works. I've had a good day although I've used syns on silly things so far but dinner is a fakeaway saag aloo (basically a veggie curry lots of sf veggies!) I think with boiled rice. Breakfast Melon grapes and ff yoghurt Lunch 4 rivita (heb) Flora 5syns Marmite Ww crisp 4syns Dinner saag aloo and boiled rice Snacks Caramel jumbo snack a jacks 5syns Total 14syns Plus I managed a 45 min spin session. My muscles have revolted against the 6month break and were definitely not happy. I imagine I will be punished tomorrow haha! X

I am so proud of you .. You are doing great xx

Thanks hun :)

Just hope I can walk tomorrow. May even venture for a swim after work :O or gym. Have the bug now :) xx

Hmmm won't be swimming today instead having a BBQ - will be a sw red day. Chicken breasts and sw burgers for dinner mmmmmmm x

B alpen light x2 heb

L chicken breast
Sw burger
Cheese hea
Rolls x2 heb and 5syns

So far so good :) x

Back