MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

So what did you get up to?

I had a glass of rosè for you...

Aw thankyou - I hope you enjoyed it lol - i did xx

I know it's late as I've not been around but If I bake a cake that tempts more than anyone else I slice it into portion sizes and freeze it. Then I can have a treat every now and again but I've got to wait for it to defrost first

Ooohhhh that's a good idea.

Yeah that is a good idea - does it not go soggy?! X

Well ive come home to see my family for my birthday and this is when the diet really begins to struggle as none of my family know what fruit or veg are dont think their kitchens have seen either in years which makes eating very difficult for me!! :(

But so far today i seem to have done reasonably well, again over syns but on white bread not on crappy fatty sugary foods as such - calorie wise im ok - so hoping even though it goes against sw theories i will manage a sts as best this week!!
xxx

No the cake doesn't go soggy.

I've had a lovely weekend!! Enjoyed turning 21 lol was spoilt rotten and im sure the scales shall prove that tomorrow not looking forward to wi!! Xx

you will be fine, and we will be able to bounce back with anything that your weigh in throws at you. :)

Yup I'm just gonna accept whatever the scales say and try not to dwell on it too much!!

Bc in refocused this week - and we will get big losses!!! :)

Plus the diss is over this week which is fab!!

Put on 1.5lb at wi tonight a gain was expected after my fun filled weekend!!

But aiming big this week for a 3.5 loss to get my 2.5 shiny!! Xx

Well at least you enjoyed your birthday that's the main thing!

We can do this 3.5lbs! I know we can

There's no can its a will!! X

Feeling super motivated today!!
Didnt managed both pilates and spin - just pilates.
But it did mean ive pretty much finished the dissertation today - this time tomorrow im sure ill be finished thank goodness!!! What a weight that will be gone!!

Going for a run or aerobics tonight! To make up for the missed spin class earlier!!
Food is 100% so far eak!! bring on the big loss this week!!
xx

No not really! Depends I guess what you have!!

Like everyone says salmon is a no no but I have salmon and I'm fine! Mines eggs - cant eat these and be certain I won't have side effects!

If you think about it even if you have something bad out of your syns your still limited to how much you an have!'

But no problems for me so far!! Xx

I'm super pleased with today I've had a great day on plan!!

Managed to limit myself to 9.5syns had a yummy chicken and bacon salad for dinner nom nom lol

And just feeling really great super motivated for this week!! Let hope it continues all week :) xx

WOOP WOOP!!!
we have both had brill days...

did you end up going for a run or another class?

No I ended up doing the shred! But exercise is exercise and have planned my run for tomorrow to make up for it!!

:) bet your chuffed with all that exercise and fab food today go us!! :) xx

Ok i made the mistake of eating lunch at 1230 (crackerbread and dairilea light trainagles) now im waiting for hubby to get in so i can cook risotto and quorn sausages for tea, but my tummy is grumbling, and the apple and banana arent curbing it lol.... might have to try a yoghurt!!! :( xx

Oh and to make matters worse the diss isnt finsihed still another 500words to go :(

Back