MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

yes and you need to post it on here (if you want) and we will be your weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea my wii fit is usually not always the same as wi at sw so I'll use that at the usual time!! But still aiming for 2 lb!!! Xx

if i can curb the emotional eating........... yep im gonna go for it too!
just need to stop eating rubbish

Well done on your loss hun, i love the shiny badges too, a girl can never have enough shiny bits lol!

Well done on the water uptake too, do you bottle yours up already?
I have the volvic with a touch of water, strawberry flavour and the other one is orange and peach, contains a few cals but it's a bit nicer than water..70p at the mo in asda..

I started the shred on monday, i'm on day 3 now, i'll be posting daily on my diary if you want to link up with this hun?

xx

Well I've just been drinking tap (well fountain type thingy) water at work had about a litre. Then having ribena squash at home!! I don't mind water if its cold!!

I haven't started my shred yet been doing 12hr shifts so I'm starting Friday now!!! I will I promise lol!!

Have you got the link?! I'm rubbish at searching on here!!

Well I ruined today! Had some toast White ugh 10syns! Then had my lunch but didn't have time to have any dinner so ended up munching on a wholemeal baguette when I got home :( so looks like I'll be reducing sys for the rest of the week so I've planned tomorrow!!

Banana
Shreddies heb
Milk hea

Mash pot Quorn sausages and broc caw leeks - cheese sauce 2.5 cheese (either hea or 2)

apple banana
Velvet crunch 4.5

Nimble x2
Spag hoops

X

Ooohhhh your food looks yummy.for tomorrow....

Now what am I gonna have...?

Good luck tomorrow... we will so this

Yeah I'm hoping that will do the trick tbh!!

But tomorrow I intend on sleeping the day away lol so food won't be an issue lol. In fact I'm ready to sleep a lifetime away now! Just a shame my 12 hr shift starts soon :(

Goodness me I'd forgotten how mch harder staying on plan is when I'm working!! :( out of my depth now :( xx

Your not out of your depth,
It's just your brain saying that you can get out of routine and sends sabbotaging thoughts to fake you go off track!

You can do this, and you can eat loads, just free stuff. :)

Aw I'm chuffed! Had a great day today only 9syns!!! Which is great after going over yesterday!

But knackered looking forward to a lie in tomorrow!! Xx

well done... looks like that its been a good day for both of us :)
and i hope you get to sleep in like you want to.. (i wont pester you LOL)
ohhh id love to sleep in till lunch time one day....

Yay!!! I'm not convinced I'll get the two I wanted after all those syns tue! But just hoping for any loss now!!

I had a lovely nights sleep! An early night followed by a lie in lovely lol!!! But back to work tomorrow! Ugh! Lol

Think I might do burgers for dinner sw ofc but i fancy crappy takeaway do that will curb that!!! Yumm

Xx

Mmmmmm the BBQ Bacon ones are really nice... :)

Yeah that the ones I'll be making lol!! I'm actually really looking forward to them lol!! I can feel the cravings are getting a bit much ATM wondering if totm is here!! Bc I could munch for England!!

Just hope it doesn't affect wi! But so far today all is good!! :)

I'm going cinema tonight and I am wavering about ice-cream I really want some but know it will take me over my syns - which will be the second day thus week.

Ugh!!! Totm I hate you!!! :(

Oh hun it sucks being a woman sometimes isn't it....

Did you go and see bridesmaids?

I had tub of b&j cookie dough... (my fave)

I did I really enjoyed it too!

I had two scoops of b&j vanilla ice-cream!! Yum but not so good syn wise :( xx

well done for stopping at 2 scoops!... i sooooo couldn't! lol!

Yeah but it was two scoops that night an last night there was a all you can eat chinese buffet ( even though I wasn't stupid a lot of it will have been fried!! ) so according the wii I've gained two lbs :( boo !!

Looks like I'm aiming for a big loss again this week :( xx

dont worry, my scales are saying exactly the same thing.... 2lbs +.... :( why are we the same LOL...

we can do a better week next week. im sure of it :)

Lol it's kinds freaky how were the same lol!!

I know I just end up giving up for the whole week when I feel like I've ruined it!!

Doubt I'll have a net value of -7000 cals before tomorrow to loose the two and ss lol!! Deary me back on it tonight I guess

Gonna go for a run! Then bash out at spin and gym tomorrow!! :(

Back