MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

I AM DOOOOONNNNEEE! Just needs printing and binding thank god - just hope it passes now!!! :) xx

Food today has been great again!!! 10syns on rice pudding as a within syns treat for finishing the diss and being so good food wise!! Eak !! X

well done! bet you are chuffed to bits that its all done and dusted. :) woop woop!!!!

you can now realx and not feel bad for being at the gym :)
and you deserve a little treat!!!!

Yep felt good going to class today and not feeling that horrid nagging in the back of my mind!

Unfortunately have come into my parttime job bar/rest and surrounded by food!' luckily were quiet so not alot of food around however that means more chance of getting bored!! So far two hours in and nothing except diet coke has passed my lips and hopefully it won't!!

But feeling really positive about this week!! X

Woop woop keep going you can do it

I know I'm super determined!!

I've just realised how much I cringe when people notice my weight loss someone at work said to me god you've lost weight when did that happen you look really good!! But I so quickly change the subject it embarrasses me I think bc I still feel huge :(

Why can't I just enjoy the compliment!! X

Is dying!!!

I am completely pooped from that spin class i swear the more exercise i do the more unfit I get lol.

But after a meal at frankie and bennys and 20syns I needed a hard workout!! :( xx

I think your feeling more tired because you have had so much going on your mins and body are exhausted... and also your prob pushing yourself more...

Keep up the work, and we can be good no more over the syns, only two days to go!

I just hope that's right and I'm not really getting worse lol in spin I was almost in tears it was So hard I do wonder if it's bc now I do the whole class whereas when I started I couldn't do all the standing bits?!

Well I've paid the price for having a naughty meal out yesterday by a nasty visit from mr tango - and he wasn't discrete - good job I was home :( its odd though I've had that before and not suffered ?!?

But at least overall we are still under our weeks limit of syns! So we should be good for a loss!! X

Had a reasonable day at work today!!

Not sure after the snacks I've had from the oh I will be on parr for as big a loss as I was!

But I've had a good week generally which has Been great (big thankyou to kes!)

Now it's just wait an see for wi tomorrow and hopefully get my 2.5shiny!!! Fingers crossed!!

Thinking I might start the 30day shred again this week - tue!! I only managed 7dsys last time anyone managed all 30?! Xx

good luck for tonight..... im sure you will be chuffed with what ever you get :) and if its not this week you will get your shiny next week.... but you are getting your plat body magic tonight arent you?

Yay!!! 4.5lb loss tonight. My platinum body magic award! And my 2.5 shiny!!!

Chuffed us an understatement!! Xx

Just had a rather lovely meal out!!! Bit naughty to say the least!! But back on it tomorrow had to have a celebration this week :D

Spinning tomorrow and good foodie choices to try and get another good loss of 2lbs this week to take me down into the next stone category. But im certainly (finally) seeing the weightloss on myself, feeling better, looking better and just feeling loads more confident!!!

Really enthusiastic about dropping those lbs next week!!!

xx

PS - today ive managed 2L of squash and counting - im aiming for at least 2l per day!!!

Last edited:
and where did you find the plat award!!!!!!!!!! ehhhh i didnt find it anywhere...
but i also cant put any awards up on my sig because i have too much writing LOL

well done on the 4.5... you blew me out of the water!!!!!!!

In the off topic section of sw someone has listed all the awards!!!

I only found it tonight!! :)

I was extremely chuffed!! No you did amazingly well too!! 3lb is no joke!! I'd be chuffed if I lost that!!

We've just gotta aim high this week too 2lb and keep my fingers crossed for both the gym and sw for you!!! X

awwwwww thanks hun..

we will do 2lbs together....

we are a force to be reckoned with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are nothing will stop us lol :D x

look at your little collection of shiny things on your sig!!!!!!!!
maybe i should get rid of all my writing and put those up...........

I love seeing the shinys lol they make me feel happy!!! Hehe I'm like a child really give me a sticker and I'm happy lol!! X

I have spent the last few hours in the kitchen prepping salad quiche and meals to take to work!! I'm determined to stay on plan thus week!!

Don't think I'll be going to wi on Monday as I'm working a long shift that day but I'll have a home wi lol xx

Back