MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Oh and I've decided this week I'm doing an entire green week - going back to basics to refocus - then next week I'll try a red!

And I won't be restricting syns 15 a day - if I don't eat all of them great if I do still 100% xx

Hi!!!

And thankyou!! I'm hoping it will refocus me feeling a bit lost ATM!

Sts this week which is appreciated very much tbh!! So aiming for a nice loss Monday :)

Hope your well :) xx

Yup considering what I ate over the weekend I'm pleased!!

But how many times am I gonna watch dirty dancing on stage!! Not very lol!!

Xx

Well beginning of day one on green - so far so good lol - not that the day is even half way through lol

Fruit n Fibre for breakfast heb with semi skimmed milk hea

Pilates at the gym - which made a very appreciated change from spin surprisingly :)

xxx

The heb and hea are slimming world terms for healthy extras! (fibre and calcium)

And it was amazing!! I cried I laughed I was in awe and would go and watch it again tomorrow it was incredible!!

The dancing I can only dream lol xx

I really wanna see the lion king too!! Xx

Omg I've been watching the pushy and proud series on living - diet crazy mums!

Omg those poor kids!! Xx

they are not doing their kids any good pushing them into anything, its just starting them off in a viscous circle like most of us have gone through. Poor kids. I'm not saying they are wrong either but they shouldnt tell their kids they are on a diet. I tell mine we are just eating healthy to make us stronger and fitter.

It's from mc ds 3x a day to ridiculously restrictive diets!! It's crazy !!

I agree with the way you approach it! Rather than to have a chocolate biscuit you have to do 100 sit ups at 12yra old and wi 3x a day!! Xx

I can understand people monitoring why they're kids eat but some o this is scary and just abuse!! X

I'm sure some of them must have malnutrition the limited diet their parents are forcing upon them.

A 4th yea old thinking she's fat is ludicrous !! Xx

Back