MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

I don't think teachers should be having those types of conversations its inappropriate kids need to e innocent before they grow up and have to deal with it on a daily basis!

I personally felt fat all my school years and I really wish I'd had a more positive attitude maybe I wouldn't have for where I got to :( x

I don't watch those programmes I always want to kill the mothers .
My youngest has thought she was fat since she was 6 or 7. She just came out with it one day. I'd never mentioned it at all . She's not fat and never has been . Just a different body shape to her sister . Thankfully she likes food too much to restrain herself on a diet but at least now when I do hear her talking it's healthy eating she talks about rather than dieting which is good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah it really makes me angry - I have had it all my life - both my parents are over weight and have always ragged me about mine - double standards!

It really does screw with you psychologically - don't get me wrong I will bring my kids up to be healthy but promote a good healthy body image - that's what I love about sw it's so family friendly - it's not restrictive and kids won't even realise it's a specific diet of they eat the healthy stuff from the start!!

I just don't want my kids to gave the same body issues or food issues I do!! Xx

Goodness me!

I'm hungry and have no food in!! Asda shopping tonight!! Can't wait to have a full fridge and lots of fruit and fresh veggies and salad!! Yummy!!

Think I'm doing a mac cheese veggies and maybe some quorn sausages tonight?! Mmm

All this food talk makes me hungry again lol!! Xx

Hello!!! I've been super busy this weekend having a lovely lovely time!!

Friday night we had a meal out but came home rented a few movies and had a lovely night on the sofa!

Saturday was dirty dancing!!!! Omg it was amazing!!! I actually had tears in my eyes at parts - the guy was a spit of patrick!! It was amazing I'd go back and see it again.

However this day was a crap food day - pizza and sweets (that was all I ate the entire day but it's crap!). but a very very good day!!

Then yesterday I went home and spent the day with my family - hadn't seen them in a few months so that was lovely - however indortunately they don't understand what good food is :( - oil butter cheese etc!!

However they were all shocked at how different I looked and I got lots of compliments !! So feeling very good!

Having my blind wi tonight - I'm hoping bc I was 150% at the beginning of the week I can prehaps maintain - it's totm too so not expecting a loss!!

Went spinning 4 times this week and the gym!! So could manage a sts! Off to spin again today!!

But I'm back I was jut trapped in a romance whirlwind for the weekend (my oh is a softy really!!!!) xxx

I think I would've been blubbing too! I watched Dancing With The Stars (the US version of ourt Strictly) and Jennifer Grey was in it and she did a dance to one of the songs that she did with Patrick in DD... she came over all emotional and was so upset as it just took her back to when she did the movie, so sad!

Hi!!!

And thankyou!! I'm hoping it will refocus me feeling a bit lost ATM!

Sts this week which is appreciated very much tbh!! So aiming for a nice loss Monday :)

Hope your well :) xx

Well done on the sts hun, that's good news :)

Well beginning of day one on green - so far so good lol - not that the day is even half way through lol

Fruit n Fibre for breakfast heb with semi skimmed milk hea

Pilates at the gym - which made a very appreciated change from spin surprisingly :)

xxx

How do you find Pilates? Have you done Yoga?

The heb and hea are slimming world terms for healthy extras! (fibre and calcium)

And it was amazing!! I cried I laughed I was in awe and would go and watch it again tomorrow it was incredible!!

The dancing I can only dream lol xx

There is so much good stuff on stage these days, I think a lot of younger people go now, and they never used to because they kinda thought it was stuffy ;)

I don't watch those programmes I always want to kill the mothers .
My youngest has thought she was fat since she was 6 or 7. She just came out with it one day. I'd never mentioned it at all . She's not fat and never has been . Just a different body shape to her sister . Thankfully she likes food too much to restrain herself on a diet but at least now when I do hear her talking it's healthy eating she talks about rather than dieting which is good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't watch either, it just makes me mad! They do toddler beauty pagents now, and the mothers get their kids tanned, full of make up etc... grrr!

Yeah it really makes me angry - I have had it all my life - both my parents are over weight and have always ragged me about mine - double standards!

It really does screw with you psychologically - don't get me wrong I will bring my kids up to be healthy but promote a good healthy body image - that's what I love about sw it's so family friendly - it's not restrictive and kids won't even realise it's a specific diet of they eat the healthy stuff from the start!!

I just don't want my kids to gave the same body issues or food issues I do!! Xx

All of my family are over weight, some really over weight. I've always been a fussy eater, and that was half my trouble.

The amount of obese children has shot right up. There are kids following SW and it's really working for them, so it seems to be a good diet plan to follow and defintiely family orientated.

My eldest has a weight problem, he does need to loose weight, maybe 3 stone. He can't run around and exercise like other kids (he has a problem with his hip) and the last 3 years he's gone from being uber active, to having a constant limp,pain, operations and physio that the weight has just piled on!! He doesn't seem to be getting any taller so it's making things really difficult, clothes are a nightmare :( I'm taking him to see our GP on Friday and hopefully she can get him some help with the weight.

Some GP's are consenting for kids with weight problems to do SW as.

Goodness me!

I'm hungry and have no food in!! Asda shopping tonight!! Can't wait to have a full fridge and lots of fruit and fresh veggies and salad!! Yummy!!

Think I'm doing a mac cheese veggies and maybe some quorn sausages tonight?! Mmm

All this food talk makes me hungry again lol!! Xx

I've been shopping twice this week. I went Monday, then I had to go back into town yesterday so nipped to Asda for a few extras. Will probably end up getting some other bits tomorrow lol!

The kids are having cumberland hotpot with broccolli for dinner tonight, I have a coffee ;)

Yeah I think that dd kinda got my stage buzz going lol can't wait to watch something else now!!

It was amazing the guy playing Jonny was eerily like Patrick to the point of the hair flick lol!!

I don't know why I watch those shows they make me angry but I suppose gives me a more balanced idea for when I have my children - also it reinforces what in doing is good - I am addressing my food issues and helps me realise it will always be a lifelong battle no point in thinking otherwise!!

I wasn't disappointed with the sts - I know it's another week wasted but I've had an apifany (however you spell it!) - I can have bad weeks - it's not the end of the world it's the fact I continue that's important! And even though I've said it before i don't think I ever truely believed it!

I had a proper look through my sw book - and only 2 actual gains since Xmas - so I'm acknowledging that my sts on bad weeks are clearly an improvement on my past and not something to punish myself about! I need to realise this is life term not just long term lol!

Psychologically this week I'm much more content! Once I get the shopping in tonight I'll be ok! Actually craving some veggies and salad now lol!!

I'd like a 2lb loss if I have a whole week on plan I an achieve that I'm sure!! :)

How are you doing bunny?! Xx

Oh and we have 2 youngsters that go sw! They get on well it's not all focused on weight loss which u like!! It's more about making healthier choices and switching bad foods for good but nothings restricted!! Xx

Yeah I think that dd kinda got my stage buzz going lol can't wait to watch something else now!!

It was amazing the guy playing Jonny was eerily like Patrick to the point of the hair flick lol!!

I don't know why I watch those shows they make me angry but I suppose gives me a more balanced idea for when I have my children - also it reinforces what in doing is good - I am addressing my food issues and helps me realise it will always be a lifelong battle no point in thinking otherwise!!

I wasn't disappointed with the sts - I know it's another week wasted but I've had an apifany (however you spell it!) - I can have bad weeks - it's not the end of the world it's the fact I continue that's important! And even though I've said it before i don't think I ever truely believed it!

I had a proper look through my sw book - and only 2 actual gains since Xmas - so I'm acknowledging that my sts on bad weeks are clearly an improvement on my past and not something to punish myself about! I need to realise this is life term not just long term lol!

Psychologically this week I'm much more content! Once I get the shopping in tonight I'll be ok! Actually craving some veggies and salad now lol!!

I'd like a 2lb loss if I have a whole week on plan I an achieve that I'm sure!! :)

How are you doing bunny?! Xx

Oh the hair flick, mmmm ;) There are some great things on the stage now, where did you go to watch it?

It's funny isn't how we say things but we don't actually believe them deep down, and after we look at ourselves etc, we do start to see the other side, and we realize we're not so bad, we're just human deep down.

It's taken me over a year to get to where I am now, and it's been really rough. I still have so much to learn about food and my emotions etc but I'm in a good place right now. I think we let food rules our lives and we need to learn to deal with that.

Oh and we have 2 youngsters that go sw! They get on well it's not all focused on weight loss which u like!! It's more about making healthier choices and switching bad foods for good but nothings restricted!! Xx

I'm doing really well at the moment. I'mm bloody cold though, currently in bed with the laptop :)

I watched it at the Bristol hippodrome !! It's part of the dd uk tour!! Very good!! I really wanna watch the lion king on stage apparently that's is amazingly good!!

Yeah I always said it but never really believe it!! And I used to sabotage if I made one slip up - even if I was still on plan but had something unplanned but I really thought about it and realised life goes on! It doesn't stop bc I'm on a diet and there will be times where I can't resist things and I just have to face it!! But I finally accepted it!! :) xx

The weather is rubbish!! Xx

Another 100% day today still have dinner to go - but off to asda to get some good food in yumm xx

Not heaed of the series sounds blah! What goodies did u get at asda? X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Bought loads £161.00 worth of food!! Omg scary!!

Loads of fresh food but tonight went down the pan so late so just ate bacon baguette :( oh well 1 cal over mfp goal!! Could have been worse - didnt stick to sw plan though :( xx

Yeah as you can tell it was a huge shop which means the rest of the week food will be 100%!!!

I'm ok it could have been worse a takeaway etc! I know breads not good but it's not fat laden :)

Just a shame I've not been gym but still only 1500cals for the day so could have been much much worse!! Xx

it so could of been worse thats the way to look at it. 1500 cals is great for the day, well done for keep to your limit :) Its not always easy to stay away from temptation, especially in the evening if your tired and after shopping!! Shopping really gets me sometimes, especially the smells walking around!

Shopping makes me crave bad foods!! I end up wanting bread cakes and chocolate!! :(

I just didn't want to cook that late!!

Oh well a good spinning ses today will help burn the cals lol xx

Another day another spin - dying isn't the word!!

Went subway - chose a salad yay me!! Especially as freshly cooked crusty White bread is my weakness!! But am satisfied beautifully lol!! Xx

I start work on monday yay!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!! Yay!!!!! Lol xxx

Bought loads £161.00 worth of food!! Omg scary!!

Loads of fresh food but tonight went down the pan so late so just ate bacon baguette :( oh well 1 cal over mfp goal!! Could have been worse - didnt stick to sw plan though :( xx

Is that your shopping for the week or a fortnight?

Yeah as you can tell it was a huge shop which means the rest of the week food will be 100%!!!

I'm ok it could have been worse a takeaway etc! I know breads not good but it's not fat laden :)

Just a shame I've not been gym but still only 1500cals for the day so could have been much much worse!! Xx

1500 is good hun, stop picking at yourself ;)

I start work on monday yay!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!! Yay!!!!! Lol xxx

I bet you're so excited! What are you shifts like for the week?

Back