MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Boohoo someone just crashed into the back of my car :( I'm still shaking no apparent damage but still needs to be seen by the garage to confirm!

I'm so shaken cant drive to gym tonight for class so thought I'd try the shred once I've calmed down! X

Hmmm the adrenalin is still pumping still have the shakes it was so scary on a roundabout too! I'm such a wimp! X

No it would scare me too! I really don't like the big roundabouts we have here in London!

Mizkirsty said:
Hmmm the adrenalin is still pumping still have the shakes it was so scary on a roundabout too! I'm such a wimp! X

Hope you are ok hun x

Boohoo someone just crashed into the back of my car :( I'm still shaking no apparent damage but still needs to be seen by the garage to confirm!

I'm so shaken cant drive to gym tonight for class so thought I'd try the shred once I've calmed down! X

Hope you're OK. Have a rest tonight with a nice warm drink and chill out.

Hope you've stopped shaking now . It's a horrible feeling but the best thing you can do now is get back in the car and drive somewhere. Just do you feel in control again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've stopped shaking and had to drive to work was a lil paranoid about People behind me but got there ok!

Gutted with the scales mine say a 3lb gain and another set say lost 2lb knowing my luck it will be the bloody gain! X

I'm beginning to think we share the same set if scales that fly between houses and counties at night :)

I'm sure they may well do - the curse of the evil scales! Xx

toofatkat said:
I'm beginning to think we share the same set if scales that fly between houses and counties at night :)

I think they visited my house 2 ..'showing 2lb loss yesterday and 2.5lb gain today ggrre

Ladies I just wanted your opinions!

Those of you using mfp - do you use your net cals or eaten cals as a guide...

Ive eaten 2000 but my net is 1200 bc of exercise ... My goal was 1450 and I'm wondering if ive had a ok day or a bad one! X

Ok im just a tad paranoid I've screwed up as 2000 cals is a lot of food! Xx

I agree, I think it's best to eat the exercise calories back. Otherwise your metabolism will slow down and so will the weightloss. Only thing is if your logging exercise on mfp they are rough estimates, so you might want to aim for a little less in case it over estimates. You'd know quickly if this was the case if you're weightloss slowed down. If you're using a reasonable heart rate monitor to calculate your calorie burn, I think it's considered more accurate.

Back