MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

the thing is you should be working out your BMR. then that is what your body needs to function without doing anything... eat that amount of calories, and then anything you burn off with exercise is burning cals. i personally dont believe in eating the cals that you ahve burned as long as you are eating enough calories to make sure that you are not going too low...

hope you are ok after someone hitting you.. its the worst feeling and it takes ages to losen the grip on the stering wheel when someone comes close...

Well my bmr is 1714 so does that mean of I ate that I'd sts?! X

Mizkirsty said:

Mine is 1734 so im guessing yes if you ate that & it says stayed in bed all day (some days I'd like that!!!) that's how many you'd burn x

Right so I must have burnt something being at work all day lol! And the two exercise classes so hopefully I'll be ok! Hopefully! Positive thinking this week is a new approach lol x

By its a huge diff bc mfp says over 2000 for a sts whereas the bmr off the net was only 1700 something!

I dunno I'm again at the point of sheer hopelessness :(

Fed up and on the wagon fire exit. :( xx

Lol! Haha!

I'm feeling as though I wouldn't fit through the bloody exit ATM lol!

I dunno I'm just feeling hopeless again but will keep trying till Monday! X

Mizkirsty said:
Lol! Haha!

I'm feeling as though I wouldn't fit through the bloody exit ATM lol!

I dunno I'm just feeling hopeless again but will keep trying till Monday! X

Ahh that would be bc I am blocking it :)

No it's bc iM not getting any bloody smaller lol!! X

I've just done the shred well I say done more like wobbled through it I felt gross! It needs to change!! X

Is that those Lycra type trousers? Yeah I want to get some of those! It tends to be what everyone wears in classes!

I have shock absorber sports bra but still can't keep these boobies down! Lol
X

Armour plating :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just watched fat families they were consuming 9000+ cals a day each!!!!

Omg! I'm horrified when I eat anywhere near 2000 lol!

It makes me wonder how many cals I used to consume to get to the weight I was! You know?! X

Back