MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

I am wishing you many successful bathroom trips :) I am sure just the one blip won't have done that much damage!

I've just been tangoed badly! I have no idea why yesterday was a good day! Hmmm x

Mizkirsty said:
I've just been tangoed badly! I have no idea why yesterday was a good day! Hmmm x

It can be up to 3 days though babe so maybe those few chips. You ate so well all week the xen is probably working hard with the little bit of fat you ate. Hope it passes soon xx

My Xen usually takes 2-3 days to work its Tango magic. I was naughty, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Which means yesterday and today it has been really bad and probably will be for the next 2 days.
Really annoyed at myself this week! but hey we learn from our mistakes (sometimes) :) hope you got on ok at WI hun x

Dont wi till 5!!! Will let you know how it goes! Xx

Whoop whoop 2lbs for me!

After the chips and vodka I've cheated with this week I'm chuffed!

Cannot wait to get back on normal plan tomorrow yay! Lol xx

Mizkirsty said:
Whoop whoop 2lbs for me!

After the chips and vodka I've cheated with this week I'm chuffed!

Cannot wait to get back on normal plan tomorrow yay! Lol xx

Woohoo think I'm nearly as happy as you are lol x

Aw lexie!
I couldnt so it without you - your my rock!!! :)
xxx

Yay well done x

Well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lexie I wouldn't! I'd have given up weeks ago with all the tension from my friend number 14lol

Right back on normal plan today intending to have a completely green week (which basically means a vegetarian - or a small limited weighed portion of meat!)

I have a hand written food diary so I'm gonna write it on that rather than mfp just to keep it simple you know?!

May post my food choices on here but will try and avoid mfp so I'm not sw and cal counting this week! One step at a time lol zx

Well I went wedding and bridesmaid dress hopping with my bestf today! And during the changing process I caught sight of myself in the mirror (in my underwear) and I was disgusted in vile it actually quite upset me I dread to think what I used to look like!

It's horrid everything is wobbly and ridiculously fat fat fat!

I'm feeling about 18st not 13 something :( depressing day! X

Mizkirsty said:
Well I went wedding and bridesmaid dress hopping with my bestf today! And during the changing process I caught sight of myself in the mirror (in my underwear) and I was disgusted in vile it actually quite upset me I dread to think what I used to look like!

It's horrid everything is wobbly and ridiculously fat fat fat!

I'm feeling about 18st not 13 something :( depressing day! X

Chin up lovely. What you need to think is how much better you look than you did! You are doing so so well & carry on as you are & you'll be a gorgeous bridesmaid xx

Well said!! :) I know I don't like looking in the mirror, but I make myself and every time I do it I am noticing a small change for the better.. Ok must say I really really don't like my tummy area but I can see that it's not quite so big, I've lost the lump of fat off the back of my neck, my calves have bit more muscle.. My butt is wee/ tiny bit smaller :) the biggest place I have lost weight off is my face, my jaw!!

Look for the positives, you do have them!!!

Well after my downer yesterday feeling a but better now hving a good day so far! Let's hope it continues!

Have Pilates and aerobics tonight which I'm really looking forward too! X

Back