MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Well happy mothers day everyone!

Hope all of you mummy's have been spoilt !!

I'm not hopeful for wi tomorrow!! Bloated and bunged up to the point of nausea :(

I'm hoping a senna and plenty of water will help me out! Not looking forward to wi tomorrow! X

How did you get on Hun? X

I ended up at a home birth so I'm gonna have to wi later this week. But a positive everyone thought I'd lost weight by sight :) xx

Mizkirsty said:
I ended up at a home birth so I'm gonna have to wi later this week. But a positive everyone thought I'd lost weight by sight :) xx

It's great when people notice :) x

It did feel great even though I don't feel the difference this week lol!

Never mind I'm set for this week! Have my meals planned and exercise planned!

Hoping for a min of 1lb on Monday :)

Fingers crossed!

Making meatloaf with my remaining mince tonight as it needs using thinking it'll make a great lunch idea mmm x

So I've cooked the meat loaf all ready for this weeks lunches :) yay!

Feeling positive for this week - didn't make it to the gym tonight am completely exhausted so taking tonight off in preparation for the rest of the week - if that makes sense.

Marcus is working the weekend so means I'm in good stead for no temptations or cheats and will have plenty of time to exercise :)

Xx

Well I'm anticipating my yummy meAtloaf and salad for lunch - in starving!

Hoping to go for a run tonight if I can muster up the motivation - ugh just never feel like it After work but have too !

I have also started taking 2xen a day rather than 1 and I think they are working again I don't think 1 a day is enough! Xx

Has anyone got any tips for tiredness ?!

I get up at. 645 m-f work 830-5 (plus travel) but tbh by the time I'm home at 6ish tbh I could go straight to bed!

I'm in bed by 10 every night without fail incl weekends!

And I'm so tired it's hard to get motivated for anything especially exercise?!

Any ideas?! X

No babe cos I am hopeless! I do try to go to bed at the same time every night & get up at the same time every morning, I feel rubbish for the first couple of weeks but then feel great. Seems as though you more or less do that though. As I said earlier might be worth getting your bloods done to test for anaemia though. Maybe its just as simple as you work bloody hard!!! xx

I'm hoping its not the work thing else I'll e knackered for another. 40yrs lol how depressing!

But your right maybe my iron is low hmmm yay blood test omorrow then :s

Maybe a multi vit again might help never know! X

Yeah I'll get one of the girls to take it and I'll send it and get results to office saves appt! X

Lexie send her that article you gave me or put it on here. It was really interesting and had relevant bits

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok when I worked I got really tired too.. Did 8:30 - 5:30 got up 6am every day, except w/e got a sleep in then - which I swear helped :) plus nap on Sunday afternoon :) I can only dream now lol I tried to be in bed by 9:30/10 pm

I used to run (gasp) every evening for an hour, straight after work, home change run, cook dinner, shower bed etc.. Except w/e rest, dance have fun :) no kids lol

Taking a multi vit def helped me feel less tired, not sure why?? As bloods were ok..

toofatkat said:
Lexie send her that article you gave me or put it on here. It was really interesting and had relevant bits

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thought I did post it on here..... I'll have to try & find the link again x

Ooo I've not read it I don't think!

I'm wounded now - bloods taken massive bruise feeling very sorry for myself.

I'm gonna bore you with my food diary this week bc I'm fed up of sts! And maybe you guys can help if I'm missing something ?!

I've also taken my multivitamin today and my green tea with acai hoping that'll help. :)

Xx

Back