MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Well today I've been on plan 100% and been for a run lets hope it's gonna help :) x

I'm hoping a sneak peak At the scales in the morning will spur me on over the weekend! I dont feel like ive lost anything :(

I'm feeling a bit disheartened ATM - not sure why but still! X

Mizkirsty said:
I'm hoping a sneak peak At the scales in the morning will spur me on over the weekend! I dont feel like ive lost anything :(

I'm feeling a bit disheartened ATM - not sure why but still! X

Chin up babe x

I dunno I feel like I CBA anymore and tbh feel like giving up - I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning but just being miserable now! X

Well I'm completely pissed off beyond belief my sneaky peak +1.5 how the f*** that's so unfair I'm so annoyed ughhhh

You know what I feel like saying screw it and giving up this weight loss crap is irritating! X

Mizkirsty said:
Well I'm completely pissed off beyond belief my sneaky peak +1.5 how the f*** that's so unfair I'm so annoyed ughhhh

You know what I feel like saying screw it and giving up this weight loss crap is irritating! X

Get back on the wagon!!! Step away from the scales, deep breath! You have been doing this don't let "thinking" destroy your focus!!

It just seems unfair bc I've had a good week! I just feel like its a constant battle ATM and I never know if I'm having a good week or not - I do nothing different so I'm like what's the point it's clearly not working!

It's just frustrating and stressing me out! X

Mizkirsty said:
It just seems unfair bc I've had a good week! I just feel like its a constant battle ATM and I never know if I'm having a good week or not - I do nothing different so I'm like what's the point it's clearly not working!

Come on Hun, you can do this... We both know sneaky weigh in's are evil, your weight can fluctuate so much throughout the day etc... Jump on the wagon and have another 100% day x

Babe I know you're well & truly on the wagon & don't deserve to have gained & I don't believe you have, I think the scales are playing silly *******. Sneaky weigh ins are dangerous xx

Mizkirsty said:

It is working you are loosing weight! A bit more slowly but it's coming off!

Lexie didn't slap you hard enough!!!!!!! Think you need a day glow bright sign printed on you.. Kick me when I stress out!!!! You are doing great!!

I seems to crash and burn a lot at mo.. Still exercising.. And after 4 weeks I tend to loose some weight again.. STS or gain for another 4 weeks then a drop again..

I also find that if I stick to my 3 litres water a day my weight STS but if I don't drink the 3l I gain... Also if I eat more in a day I gain.. If I have eaten more one day it takes 3 days to take it off again... Everybodies different!

Hmmm thanks guys your support helps.

I'm just feeling down ! I know sneaky wis are dangerous but I'd thought I'd had a good week - hmmm deffo not drinking enough! Time to buy some bottled water so I can keep on top of it again !

Rather than binging I went to the gym today - my spin teacher gave me a new programme to follow burnt 633 kals in 60mins! Increased weights to increase muscle mass an burn more cals!

I just get easily frustrated I can't help it! I just can't believe a gain!!!! X

Well had another look at the scales this morning - still saying a 1.5lb gain - I stepped on and off several times bc I was convinced it was wrong! I just don't get it!

So I have my 2l bottle of water with me and I'm making sure I drink the lot today - no gym today as I have spin later on!

Just feeling so po! Ugh x

Hey huh.. I don't know if this well help you, but part of the slimpod programme is you get an email daily which is encouraging , I read last nights after I had read your post today and thought I would share it with you...

Uphill is sometimes just part of the downhill

Hello again,

Change is never continuous - especially when you're creating a slim new you. Things like the time of the month, what you've eaten or drunk or stress can all cause our weight to jump by a couple of pounds overnight.

If that happens the thing to remember is that this is what is meant to happen.

If you take a step back and look at your progress over time - mark it as a
graph - you'll see a series of peaks and troughs representing gains and losses,
but the important thing is that overall the losses are more than the gains.

So don't make the mistake of losing heart if your weight suddenly rises or
sticks. If you're doing the right things the right things will happen, so zoom
out and look at how much progress you've made since you started.

Look at the differences you've already noticed in your success log. Some of them are likely to be things you never thought you'd be able to say about yourself - leaving food on your plate, drinking water not wine, walking to work, feeling more energetic.

Thinking Slimmer, loving life. It's a great feeling, isn't it!

I hope this helps you, x

Thankyou so much for that !!

It's really helped actually and put me in a much more positive mood!

Thankyou xx

Back