MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Ok I have boob envy now :) I'm only a 38c almost a 36b now I used to be a DD - my OH would like some of it back lol

I know what you mean tho! My mother in law was a 38H or 38I, I used to buy her triumph Doreen bras which helped as where she lived she couldn't get her size..

I agree, I was a 38D and I've just found an old bra in the clear out which is a 38 C and it's a perfect fit :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll happily spread some around your all more than welcome lol!

Xx

I'll share mine too...

Well true to form I'm now having a mild panic about wi tomorrow! Convinced myself my carb filled lunch will have ruined all my hard work :(

Sigh... Another week another attempt! X

And the panic continues lol!!! X

Yay -1.5lbs!

Whoop whoop bring on next week ;) x

Thanks everyone xx

Well another great start to my week whoop whoop!

100% Sw day! Chuffed!

Aiming for 2lbs this week (to be on target for my Florida holiday goal of 8lbs total now 6.5!) so fingers crossed.

I shredded yesterday - ouch today I ache like I dunno what owie! And I still did it again yay me lol!!

So bring on the next day :) xx

Ive herd that it is very Ouch! Go you!! Your be a lean mean shred machine soon :)

Mis-behave said:
Ive herd that it is very Ouch! Go you!! Your be a lean mean shred machine soon :)

I hope so!! Maybe the inch loss will help me look better in Florida lol here's hoping!!

And I'm so happy my car is finally going to be fixed following the accident in feb!! The other insurance company finally gave in and are paying out!!! I'm so pleased!!

And I'm pleased to report another good day planned food wise - no exercise today need a break the constant pain has put me off a tad back on it tomorrow lol xx

I've just done the 1st day of level 2, oh my god, it is really hard!

Good news about the car.

alongwaytogo said:
I've just done the 1st day of level 2, oh my god, it is really hard!

Good news about the car.

Ooo I've never got that far will start wk 2 next week - is it very different?! X

I actually feel a bit sick after doing it (and I usually do 3 combat and a pump class each week so am used to exercise). It's evil!!!!

It is quite different, jacks from a plank position and also jumping in towards your arms
from a plank too (not sure what it's called). Let's hope it's worth it.

And I thought my kettlercise star jumps with a chest push was hard!! Ooooouch!

Great news about your car!

Back