MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Ah I went spinning today! God how I forgot how much I love it! Such a good workout! I cannot wait until July when I can really get back into it (ATM work inhibits me due to class timing!)

I'm gettin very excited about my holiday I'll be jetting off end of next week!! Xx

I'm having a fat day :( my home scales say I've gained 2lbs this week :(

Not fair I'm hoping it's just a fluctuation and it'll come off again soon!!! X

It will be the weather and water retention :). Are you drinking enough!!!

No def not drinking enough my mouth has that horrible taste to it all of the time - maybe I should increase my fluids impending totm doesn't help either !!! Xx

I hope that Totm arrives before you go!! Def drink more water :)

Oh it will it's already making an appearance! Xx

3 1/2 working day till I'm off and out to Florida I cannot wait!
I'm so excited I'm like a child - I've even dragged summer dresses out of the wardrobe that were too small in college that now are too big!!! How scary!!

I'm changing wi to Thursday this week bc it's closer to my leaving - else ill have all week to slip and not notice or be accountable so this way I'll stay focused for longer hey :)

I'm hoping I'll come back with a sts - I will not be happy if I gain more than 2lbs that's my limit else I'll be devastated. It's a once in a lifetime trip for me so I want to enjoy it I don't wanna be panicking about food and wi all the time!!

Wish me luck ;)

Xx

I hope you have a lovely holiday - where are you staying in Florida?

The family and i were out there this time 3 years ago and we loved it, its a good time of year to go. Lots of walking so hopefully you won't gain much, i think i gained 4 pounds over the fortnight we was there so not too bad but then i wasn't watching my food or alcohol. I think if you are mindful then you can def come back with a sts or a slight gain. Just don't weigh yourself as soon as you get home as the flight can give you water retention which will show as a gain.

Ooh I love holidays, the build up as much as actually going!

I hope you have a brilliant time.

Thanks guys :)

I'm sure we're have a Great time!! So exited this week I'm like a child the night before Xmas lol!!

I will be mindful of food and portion sizes but won't be worrying too much!! Xx

I'm working on a new fitness plan for when I come back from Florida hmmmm I'm hoping itll improve my losses ...

Even thinking about a personal trainer - has anyone had one!? X

No, never tried one. Have you tried all the different classes on offer at your gym? I spoke to my combat instructor when I had got to about a 4 1/2 stone loss and she said as well as combat to do body pump for toning, so I do a mixture of both plus the odd cardio blast or legs, bums and tums. It seems to be working, so maybe give some different classes a try when you get home x

Yeah I just said maybe I'd try that to lex lol - great minds eh!

Difficulty ATM is that evening classes are always full - however once I'm back from hol I'll only have 3wks on the community working 9-5 m-f then I'll go back to random 12hr shifts only 3x a week which makes attending classes in the day much easier which are less busy!

I think I'll give that a go first as I am payin for my membership.

Once I'm back from hol I'm gonna plan my workout regime a bit better so I know what I'm doing at the beginning of the week so then I can put something else in place of needed!!

Let just hope the hol doesn't ruin my hard work so far! Xx

I've decided to joint a running club too - its once a week but maybe thatll motivate me and keep me going too! x

I'm sure your holiday will be great :) loads of walking will keep those pesky pounds off... Just make yourself a mental list of foods to avoid and foods to eat in moderation :) and do plenty of dancing!! I would offer to carry your bags but not sure you would have room for 2 kids as well lol

I want to join a running club as well but I am scared as they all seem to be for 'proper' runners not beginners like me.

I know we all have to start somewhere but I would love to find a beginners group which I can grow with.

Yeah that was my prob but they Are running a 6week beginners course before we run with the big group!!! I'm really pleased - apparently groups tend to run those course around race for life!!! X

I've got a personal trainer Kirsty - my son :) but Apparantly training your mother doesn't count!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw bless!!! That's a bi mean :( lol - I think I'm gonna join this running club change my classes up a bit and go from there tbh! X

Right ladies I'm off! Two weeks in Florida here I come see you all soon xxx

Back