MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Have a great time, my parents get back today. It's hot hot hot x

Hmmm I feel like ive put on 7lbs already not even been here a week :( its everything has added sugar even the bread!!! It's crazy!!! I'm really struggling I just hope the walking helps but it's not helping the bloated feeling

I'm so glad that I have some xen for when I get home I'm gonna need it!! X

I'm hoping it's all the fizzy I'm drinking!! :( x

Try and drink plenty of water too Hun, the walking will help x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmm more water def! Less fizzy :) try avoiding the bread?? If you can as it's got extra sugar in it.. And loads dancing, walking and having fun :)

Yeah I am trying!!! The bloated feeling is disgusting I actually feel quite I'll thinking of his big my tummy has got :( x

Hey Hun, maybe go for a run first thing in the morning, and try not to eat that bread.. Lol. I'm sure when you get back you can undo any damage that holidays bring. I'm going to Egypt for 2 weeks in about 5 weeks time and I'm dreading it,!!!!

I put on 4 pounds when I went to Florida so it might not be too bad. I know portion control is really hard out there but it can be done - you need to be strong......lol

Yup it's very hard especially when it's so warm out here in finding ice cream hard to resist!

A
But luckily I love diet coke so fluids haven't been an issue!!

I know I've gained I can feel it already! It's just a case of damage control now! Plus the day I land is wi day after a 10hr flight the amount of water retention is ginna be crazy so as I'm joining the running club that monday I've decided not to rush to wi just get to the running club and wi the following week a week to really gain back control (I will have a non official wi at home but in really keen to start this running club :) )

I just hope I don't make it back to 14st I'd die if I did :( that would be 9lbs !!! :( xx

I think delaying weigh in is a really good idea. You will get loads of water retention from the flight home and you don't want to upset yourself as soon as you get back - although on the other hand it might not be as bad as you think.

I really want to join a running club but there is nothing for amatuer runners just 'proper' runners, i know we all have to start somewhere but I can only run for 5 minutes without stopping. I would really like the guidance and support of a proper club.

Have you thought about contacting a close running club the one I'm joining does a 6weeks beginner course to build you up to running with the main group?! Maybe they have something similar!?

They do them especially around race for life time!

I will wi at home but I think the running club with give me that kicks tart to my week! I will wi on him scales but can't make it to both on Monday' and it'll be week one of the beginners course so don't really want to miss it !!

And your right I don't want to depress my self too much but I do need to wi bc I need to know and face the damage too! X

I'm coming home today won't be officially back in uk till 7am Sunday uk time! But still raring to go and get well and truly strapped back in the wagon and face the music :( shopping list and weeks food planned as well as exercise (mostly have to book onto the classes if not full!) xx

Hope your flight was ok, and your shedding the water retention :)

Flight was long and tiresome I am very jet lagged!!! Exhausted doesn't cover it!

I wi the moment I stepped through the door about 3hours after I landed from my 9.5hr flight!!

I was a almost (13lbs) a whole stone heavier! I was both mortified and devastated! A whole bloody stone which also took me back into the 14s!!!

I went spinning that day and joined my running club yesterday (2whole miles :) )

And am today 8lbs lighter!!! And therefore only have 5lbs of holiday weight to remove (this weight was with pjs and without a poo!) so I'm hoping I'll be bck were I was in 3weeks time!!

I so enjoyed my running club it was great socially an motivationally was great I really enjoyed it I just hope I improve - but I'm pleased to say I wasn't the biggest and no where near least fit or slowest which was great too :) xx

I think that 5lbs will come off pretty quick! Good on you for joining a running club, and getting into it so quickly :)

When do you start work? Hope you have a chance to recover!

I started back yesterday! :( knackered!

X

Back