MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

:bighug:

How did you do hun?

Lost 1.5!!!!

God knows! Chuffed but confused!! Xx

Yay!!! Well done hun!!..I told you, you could be surprised! :)

Yup had a nice dinner tonight and back on a very strict reguime this week - having a blind weigh in at sw - so aiming for 3lbs again :) xx

Oh and I have to say ...

I'm dead proud of myself today! During my 45 min spin class - we were given the option of a 25min seated climb or 25standing climb (for all you non spinners - a climb is high resistance as though riding up a hill!! And either sat on the saddle or stood up riding)

I chose to stand - but - I was the only one - as in no one else in the class - including the instructor - completed the entire 25mins standing!! I did!!!!!

Yay me I'm so proud no way 6months ago would I have opted let a lone completed that!! Eak!! Xxx

I like spin classes, and know how hard you would have had to work -well done you :)

Thankyou!! I am really pleased with myself lol!! Xx

Oh I love spin classes, actually go to gym just bcoz of these, hopefully going bak to gym routine from tomorrow, Oh wasn't home so couldn't leave my kids with him

Do u have powerplates in ur gym, heard they do show results

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh and I have to say ...

I'm dead proud of myself today! During my 45 min spin class - we were given the option of a 25min seated climb or 25standing climb (for all you non spinners - a climb is high resistance as though riding up a hill!! And either sat on the saddle or stood up riding)

I chose to stand - but - I was the only one - as in no one else in the class - including the instructor - completed the entire 25mins standing!! I did!!!!!

Yay me I'm so proud no way 6months ago would I have opted let a lone completed that!! Eak!! Xxx

I am in awe - congratulations!

Thanks I am really pleased just shows we can accomplish whatever we want if we set our minds to it - a few months a go I would have told myself there was no chance so why embarrass myself trying!

Whereas yesterday I was like - what's the point in turning up if I'm not gonna challenge myself!! And in glad I did bc I feel great!' :)

Thanks everyone!!

And no my gym doesn't have power plates - but ATM I tend to spin then pop to the gym for another hour - burn another 150cals on cardio (whatever equipment I fancy and for however long that takes!) then do some weights for toning!

For me exercise is a new found love!!! :) and it's really helping with the weightless too!!

I did mention an exercise challenge on another thread - have a look make some comments and when we've all decided what sort of challenge we want I'll set it up poperly!!

Day one from wi - on the straight and narrow :) xxxx

Well done with the spinning hun!! That's a great acheivement!! :)

I went back again today! And unfortunately she did the same routine I am knackered lol!!

Oh well having a good day - hVe a positive outlook for this week and blind wi ! Eak!! Xx

Oh but Saturday I'm going to watch dirty dancing on stage at the hippodrome!!

And that will involve a nice meal and maybe some icecream!! And it's totm!

But I will loose I will!! Xx

lol!!...you will loose hun...go you! ;)

Enjoy Dirty Dancing....I'm still sad that Patrick died :(

I love dirty dancing:)
It is sad he died but he didn't wear well did he.
He was my 'not so secret' fantasy for years .:) my hubby teased me about it for years. But he lost most of his appeal when he got all the deep lines on his face. Still had a gorgeous bod though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was totally gutted when he died, which was odd as I'm not into celebs like that, you know. I think it was because I fell in love with Dirty Dancing, and him, then watched his other films, Roadhouse, Point Break etc etc...then I watched him in his series The Beast, which I thought was great and you had to admire him as he was very ill when making that. I remember watching an interview with him and his wife just before he die. He was saying how they didn't like living in the celeb bubble, they had their ranch, horses etc and no kids and you could tell they were just so in love with each other and they loved the life they had together. It was a really touching interview at the end ( I can't remember who interviewed them) but she made a comment and he said..come back and interview us next year... course he died :(

Back