MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Well I'm still feeling positive I can feel the urge to cheat so I'm trying really hard!

I did munch an Easter biscuit earlier tut tut!

I'm on call tonight and tomorrow for any home births. - and am working the weekend feeling exhausted!

Fun times lol x

Mizkirsty said:
Well I'm still feeling positive I can feel the urge to cheat so I'm trying really hard!

I did munch an Easter biscuit earlier tut tut!

I'm on call tonight and tomorrow for any home births. - and am working the weekend feeling exhausted!

Fun times lol x

Oh wow I didn't realise that why you're working. How bloody exciting, I'm actually really jealous x

Well I've been good all week - had a "slip up" - I declined dominos but ended up with carvery! Plenty of veg but you never know what they add!

Totm ha arrived I'm bloated and fat so really looking forward to wi tomorrow lol!

Wish me luck hey! X

Sts

I'm so fed up of writing that lol

Mmm maybe I'll buy some then?! What you putting it on! X

Bet your STS is just water retention from totm :£ plus stress and nerves..

Yeah I suppose it just better fall off this week lol! X

Last edited:
Lexie2005 said:
Just think 3 weeks ago you were fed up cos you couldn't get that 13 & you did it. Just keep going babe x

Yeah I suppose your right! I just feel ATM I loose sts sts sts then loose a bit sts sts etc etc lol !!

Weight loss! Who do bother lol!

I just hope it'll keep coming off so far to go! X

Mizkirsty said:
Yeah I suppose your right! I just feel ATM I loose sts sts sts then loose a bit sts sts etc etc lol !!

Weight loss! Who do bother lol!

I just hope it'll keep coming off so far to go! X

You know I'm right Missy x

Kirsty you have done so well... It's knowing you got through your battle to get into the 13's that keeps me gong with my own battle :) x

Aw thanks everyone I'm just being a moaning Mildred!

I know I should be happy and I am ill shut up now!! X

we all have days where we dont feel were getting anywhere, just look how far you came!!! Lexie is right, you never thought you would get into the 13's and you did, so you k,now you can do it hun!! Keep going hun!! Were here for you, anytime you want to 'moan'!!!

Ok I'm having a great day ATM!

I'm logging on mfp but I'm actually ignoring cals this week and sticking to Sw plan 100% I'm hoping if I chill abit maybe the loss will come :) hmm what do we think lol (obv still taking xen too ) x

Back