MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Mizkirsty said:
Ok I'm having a great day ATM!

I'm logging on mfp but I'm actually ignoring cals this week and sticking to Sw plan 100% I'm hoping if I chill abit maybe the loss will come :) hmm what do we think lol (obv still taking xen too ) x

I think it will hun.. I think sometimes the stress works against us.. x

No it's really hard bc what's ok on Sw can be higher in cals so I end up hungry and either binge or pick at rubbish - however I'm stuffed full today and when I put it in mfp I was under anyway!

So all is good - I'm so looking forward to sleeping and having a lie in tomorrow lol ahhhh x

Well had a sneaky look today 13.8.5 whoop whoop and I must keep going and not let the weekend ruin my week! X

Well been spinning at what kept me going was that number on the scales this morning came home abit peckish and had a banana!

Thinking about lunch now mmmmm lol. X

Ok I'm having a great day ATM!

I'm logging on mfp but I'm actually ignoring cals this week and sticking to Sw plan 100% I'm hoping if I chill abit maybe the loss will come :) hmm what do we think lol (obv still taking xen too ) x

how long have u been on xen hon? i saw your stats and u weight alot less then me and my doctor was talking about taking me off xen as he doesn't want me on there for too long. but i have only been on them since nov. i dont want him to take them off me yet because im still fat lol x

I think it's just approaching a year in may ish time I took alli for a month before that which my gp knew about !!
Why is he taking you off them b of your Bmi or bc of the time you've been on them. Xx

Mizkirsty said:
Well had a sneaky look today 13.8.5 whoop whoop and I must keep going and not let the weekend ruin my week! X

Woo hoo ... That's great x

You will over take me at this rate! Lol

No I can't ever see myself getting that small not really! X

doc just says he doesnt want me on there long term and wants me to do them on my own. this is only my 3rd or 4th pack . anyway cant get no xen atm anyway so im buggered lol x

I know the doc said she may get me to have a couple months break after a year but nothing's been said since - I think she'd be understanding enough to say ok - but at the end of the day even if it was taken away I wouldn't stop dieting it's a life time thing :( boo x

Well I'm having a good day but emotionally feel down again it's those rubbish feeling I get approaching a wi! I can't wait for the anxiety to disappear bring in target hey! X

Mizkirsty said:
Well I'm having a good day but emotionally feel down again it's those rubbish feeling I get approaching a wi! I can't wait for the anxiety to disappear bring in target hey! X

In some ways I think the anxiety is a good sign as it means you're bothered!!! Xx

Yeah but it usually leads to sabotaging! Which I'm really trying to avoid! :( c

you can get through any sabotaging thoughts!!! i know you can!!!!

Well I stole a bit of oh popcorn last night t the cinema - that was my sabotaging act but still under mfp calorie goal and only 16g of fat all day so I'm hoping I'll be ok!

It wasn't butter flavour etc! And it wasn't a lot I just do this the weekend it's like I set myself up to fail Monday and I dot know why! X

Back