MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Thanks guys means a lot !! X

Thankyou - everyone is do kind! Wouldn't be here without you! :) x

Wow 2lb is a brilliant loss. Well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I must admit im still on a high from yesterday I'm feeling great the last time I was this light was when I was 16!!

Now 12stone seems like a thin person weight - don't know why - but I'm thinking 1lb a week = 9 wks and I could be there - my summer goal was to get into the 12s by Florida holiday in June whoop whoop! And it's looking more achievable now :)

As I mentioned yesterday im booked on a spin class everyday this week - which I'm slightly concerned might increase my appetite so I've got plenty of fruit in the cupboards to curb the appetite - here's to another lb down this week :) x

I must admit im still on a high from yesterday I'm feeling great the last time I was this light was when I was 16!!

Now 12stone seems like a thin person weight - don't know why - but I'm thinking 1lb a week = 9 wks and I could be there - my summer goal was to get into the 12s by Florida holiday in June whoop whoop! And it's looking more achievable now :)

As I mentioned yesterday im booked on a spin class everyday this week - which I'm slightly concerned might increase my appetite so I've got plenty of fruit in the cupboards to curb the appetite - here's to another lb down this week :) x

your gonna look fantastic for florida hon. 12 stone to me is defo a thin person. i can't wait to get where you are and i hope i do.

how long u going to florida for? x

You will get there you've gotta remember its taken me ages to get here it's a long process - and mine probably is one of the longest journeys lol !!

I go to Florida in June for 2weeks - I'm hoping that we will self cater breakfast and lunch and just eat out dinner - ill try to make a healthy choice.

I'm also thinking maybe I'll take a run in the morning?! But it will be lots of walking but I'm extremely anxious about it all but maybe being in a bikini will make me have a thin persons thinking lol!

X

oh my gosh hon u will look fantastic in a bikini especially on those beautiful florida beaches. i bet u will see alot of people jogging about there especailly on the sea front. and i bet your not anxious about the fact that u know your gonna fit comfortably in the plane's seat. (i used to worry the sea belt wouldnt go round me)

do u find now that u have lost weight that people treat u diffrently now? xx

its took me a long while to lose weight too. but finally im committed this time and nothign is gonna stop me xx

Kayee said:
oh my gosh hon u will look fantastic in a bikini especially on those beautiful florida beaches. i bet u will see alot of people jogging about there especailly on the sea front. and i bet your not anxious about the fact that u know your gonna fit comfortably in the plane's seat. (i used to worry the sea belt wouldnt go round me)

do u find now that u have lost weight that people treat u diffrently now? xx

its took me a long while to lose weight too. but finally im committed this time and nothign is gonna stop me xx

I'm nervous about the whole bikini thing ive never worn one but id love too so it's my goal :) I'm just praying I don't look vile lol! Tbh the last time I went abroad was when I was 17 so prob a stone heavier than what I am now - so seatbelts hard even occurred to me!

People do treat me different but I think it's more to do with the fact I've changed. I'm more confident I know who I am and I expect people to treat me differently now - does that make sense - I no longer except the crap I used to! :)

I've learnt that no one will love me if I don't love myself! And even if I was over weight I'm still a person you know!?

I'm now at the point where I don't want a quick fix I cannot go back to the way I was! I need it to be a lifestyle change! X

i totally agree with u on that one. its a complete lifestyle change even though u have lost the weight your still the same person. i think once you have been overweight and lost the weight u know u cant go back to who u were (and ate what u want lol) its gonna be a struggle for us all. we will lose weight then were gonna have to keep it under control.

awwww hon i can understand your nervous about wearing a bikini i wud be the same. and im sure u wont look horrible in it. maybe try a short tanki if your a bit nervous at first and see how that goes.

I have always wondered if people treat u diffrently when u lose weight. Ive had people look at me like im nothing sometimes or just judge me because im fat. i can understand u saying that you've changed and i bet your more confident. i bet in a way u feel 'normal' now and dont get people staring at u or making funny comments. thats what i want to be treated as 'just normal'.

i bet your gonna be buying loads of clothes over in florida arent u lol? your sooooooo lucky xx

Kayee said:
i totally agree with u on that one. its a complete lifestyle change even though u have lost the weight your still the same person. i think once you have been overweight and lost the weight u know u cant go back to who u were (and ate what u want lol) its gonna be a struggle for us all. we will lose weight then were gonna have to keep it under control.

awwww hon i can understand your nervous about wearing a bikini i wud be the same. and im sure u wont look horrible in it. maybe try a short tanki if your a bit nervous at first and see how that goes.

I have always wondered if people treat u diffrently when u lose weight. Ive had people look at me like im nothing sometimes or just judge me because im fat. i can understand u saying that you've changed and i bet your more confident. i bet in a way u feel 'normal' now and dont get people staring at u or making funny comments. thats what i want to be treated as 'just normal'.

i bet your gonna be buying loads of clothes over in florida arent u lol? your sooooooo lucky xx

I have a tankini already - which is now actually too big! Maybe I'll take one of those instead but I'd really love to wear a bikini - nothing like a string bikini just a nice structured one would be good tbh! I have huge boobs so can't have anything too skimpy haha!

I know I could never get as big as I was again! Tbh I think I was in denial about how big I was I never weighed myself used to get it checked at go once a year for my pill and could therefore ignore it for a year - not a great plan!

Tbh my weight only seemed to bother me at school etc I had problems but I work in a healthcare profession so people werent like that so wasn't too bad tbh!

The issues came from me my oh loved me 4st heavier so will always love me I'm sure! X

You will be fine in your bikini hun .. No one bats an eye lid in Florida I was 15 stone when I went last summer and was in my bikini... 12 stone is definAtely a skinny person... Although to me 13 is as well Grr sneaky weigh in and after my disastrous few days I am 2lb back into the 14's with 2 and a half weeks till my hols :(

Aw Lisa thanks! I use to think 13. Was a skinny person then I got here - I expect even of I reached 10 I'd still be a lil unhappy with my body - but I am seeing changes ATM and I'm loving it! Tummy is a lot flatter - that's my biggest problem - so hopefully it'll keep shrinking ;)

What did you get up to in Florida?! I'm wondering what's a must and what's a miss!?

If we all keep at it we will all e skinny minnies soon enough ;) x

We are so going to be skinny mini's... Gosh what bit to miss in Florida..aha all of it. It's a pretty hectic holiday I actually lost weight with all the walking..where are you staying?
Islands of adventure is more adulty with fast rides.. But Disney is great for the oldies who are young at heart :) x

Did forget to say.. My cup size in bras is the same as you and I recommend bravissimo for bikini's the support in them is fantastic ..ok they are not cheap but you will feel a million dollars in it x

I was thinking bravissimo anyway bc I don't wanna be falling out of it !! :s lol

I want to feel confident and happy with it you know?! Need to do some more Pilates to tone the tummy me thinks lol!

I must admit the last few weeks I'm deffo feeling smaller it's a nice feeling!!!

Oh I deffo wanna go Disney and I wanna swim with dolphins those are my top two! Lol x

Mizkirsty said:
I was thinking bravissimo anyway bc I don't wanna be falling out of it !! :s lol

I want to feel confident and happy with it you know?! Need to do some more Pilates to tone the tummy me thinks lol!

I must admit the last few weeks I'm deffo feeling smaller it's a nice feeling!!!

Oh I deffo wanna go Disney and I wanna swim with dolphins those are my top two! Lol x

Ooh very exciting.. Book the dolphin thing before you go x

Wow. I'm sure you'll look amazing on your hols.
We were about the same weight when we both started and are the same height. I have another 2 stone to go to be where you are now - dreaming of bikinis!!! Your words make me realise this is all worthwhile xxx

Back