MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Ughhh I had to go bck to UNi yesterday ! That's a whole day of my life wasted lol!!

God it was soooo boring and I learnt nothing! I was soooooo po at the end of the day! And I had a crap food day bc of it! In fairness I wasn't well prepared so even though I had good snacks I didn't have lunch so went for a reasonable sandwich choice and some crisp but ofc that isn't Sw friendly! Then when I got home was still hungry and had toast! More bread! :( totm is due next week I'm hoping these cravings are due to that! But I'm fresh faced and sorted or today all planned! Back on nights :( but only two!

My weights fluctuated up by 2lbs today I'm presuming that's the bread and the. 3 day wdpr (except its not wi day!) lol!

I've also measured myself! My pt wants to record measurements as well as weight!

I didn't take measurements at the beginning of my journey - about a month before so not at my heaviest about 1/2st lighter and....

I've lost 32inches total!

I think that's quite good - not sure how much you guys have lost but 32 seems a fair amount! My lower tummy/hip area (my biggest yuck about myself!) had the biggest loss so lets hope it continues!

Xx

32 inches wow that's fantastic! Wow you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks I did kind of expect it to be a bit more tbh but I suppose when you think about the differences between sizes it's not inches and inches between a 14 and 16 for example!

Lets hope it's more soon.

My pt want me to measure weekly! X

How is the pt going

Really good I'm really enjoying it!!!!

He's so motivating and full of knowledge. I haven't seen much results wise bc of Xmas lol but here's hoping it'll show from now xx

Good luck? And also well done on the inches... They are amazing.. How long has it been since first measurements were taken

Those inches were taken a month before I started loosing so that's totally all I've lost! So over a year 2years maybe I can't even remember when I started must be 2years! At least goodness I need to look later lol x

Those inches were taken a month before I started loosing so that's totally all I've lost! So over a year 2years maybe I can't even remember when I started must be 2years! At least goodness I need to look later lol x

Lol

Well this week I lost -1/2lb not a lot but every little helps and contributes hey! And this I'm happy with if I consistently manage it!

I did go between nights, I was due totm, I did have wdpr so actually I'm pleased it was a loss at all!

Totm hasn't yet arrived and it needs to I'm looking as pregnant as the women I look after haha!

But you know what it's come off that's two weeks in a row so it's great!!! Xx

Well done Hun, and as you say it's coming off.

And you should see how amazing a certain someone looks tonight, She sent me & Kat a piccie of her & OMG Kat & I are not only fighting over which one of us gets the gorgeous dress but also one cracking pair of legs that are normally hidden!!!!

And you should see how amazing a certain someone looks tonight, She sent me & Kat a piccie of her & OMG Kat & I are not only fighting over which one of us gets the gorgeous dress but also one cracking pair of legs that are normally hidden!!!!

Awe share share :)

image-1561239367.jpg

Doesn't she look great :) sorry Kirsty. But Lexie, the legs are definately mine! My legs are naff I deserve a shapely pair :) lol

Wow liking it! Def looking good :)

Stunning. Great pair of pins i'll fight ya for them x

Back