MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Yeah I'm hoping and I'm at work the first three days (excluding Monday!) so I'm hoping as I won't be sat at home thinking about food it'll be ok! Only issue will be if there's treats at work! But I do really feel mentally prepared and ready to do it so I feel I should be ok! No don't have any ketostix will the consultant have any - if not do pharmacy general places do them?

I'm hoping for 7lbs and then anything higher is an added bonus! :)

I'm gonna really sensible the weekend bc apparently the worse you eat before starting the longer your body takes to get into ketosis! X

Oooh not long now Hun.. Good luck x

Oooh not long now Hun.. Good luck x

Thanks hunny I am gonna need it! I'm am excited though oddly enough. I think it's really does just feel like a fresh start its something new so I have that new toy enthusiasm. Plus I'm now really ready. Xx

Thanks hunny I am gonna need it! I'm am excited though oddly enough. I think it's really does just feel like a fresh start its something new so I have that new toy enthusiasm. Plus I'm now really ready. Xx

Well we are all here to support you x x

I agree! It's not something I could do, I said the same to a friend on lighter life the other night

Me neither ... But Kirsty is in the zone and I agree with her reasons for trying it.. Braver lady than me :) x

Thanks everyone for your support.

It is controversial but I need to give it ago as mentally I honestly feel it's the next step for me!

And you know I now have to explore it :) hopefully it'll work we'll for me :) xzz

Thanks everyone for your support.

It is controversial but I need to give it ago as mentally I honestly feel it's the next step for me!

And you know I now have to explore it :) hopefully it'll work we'll for me :) xzz

It is Hun, you've wondered about it for so long and now is the time to try it and get back into the right mental state x

Well after a lovely week away in the beautiful sunshine and lovely company we are home.

I've had a glutinous week. Not greedy but I've indulged in whatever I've fancied. Over the week I did have an ice team, a pasty some pizza and a breakfast bap and a 1/2pint of pear cider each night :O

The rest of the time we cooked (or attempted to on a very poor oven and grill) breakfast mainly involved warm bread or the boys had warm bread with beans hahaha!

But I'm back now. I have a few slim fast shakes in the fridge to replace two meals of the day over the weekend with a balanced evening meal. Then Monday I go full force into the Cambridge diet! Which I am excited and motivated to do!

I'm just hoping that prevails for how much it's gonna take for me not to munch!

But here's hoping ill reach my target eventually!

Hope you all have lovely weekends! Xx

Welcome home honey!

Sounds like you had a lovely time despite the crap cooker lol!

So the new journey begins hey. What time Monday are you meeting with Cambridge counsellor?

Welcome home honey!

Sounds like you had a lovely time despite the crap cooker lol!

So the new journey begins hey. What time Monday are you meeting with Cambridge counsellor?

11am!!!

So I won't eat before I go and then I can have the 3 "items" that day but tbh I doubt ill be up much before then on a night tomorrow!

Glad to be home I missed my bed. Caravan bed = poor weeks worth of sleep! Xx

Ok so I went to my Cambridge meeting today. Still feeling positive.

I picked up a flavour of each so I can try and taste everything before deciding what I do and don't like.

I had ...
B chocolate shake - nice enough
L plain porridge yucky
D mango shake - undecided if I like it or not

So am beginning to feel a bit defeated bc I didn't like all of the shakes! I just keep thinking how can I do this if I don't like it!?

But I have what's called a tetra tomorrow for work (a premade shake) and a soup. So I'm hoping that'll be ok! And then ill still to that regime for work!

I'm gonna get some ice tomorrow (forgot tonight in tesco) and try making "slushy" type shakes apparently that's better.

Again it hasn't been flavours it's been textures that have got to me!

I went and met a friend for lunch and watched her eat a panini and chips!

I watched Marcus eat chicken waffles and beans (his version of cooking) but he had baguette! My one vice yummy white baguette!

I still didn't cave! And I've had a 100% day!

I'm no longer filled with such confidence due to feeling like I won't like any of the shakes but I'm not giving up!

You can have bars in week 3! I'm soooo looking forward to that! Xxx

Chin up.

Ice will help and more water if its the texture.... And blend :)

Chin up.

Ice will help and more water if its the texture.... And blend :)

I'm feeling a bit more positive today.

Have a tetra and soup for my long day at work here's hoping I can do it :)

And ill try making the shakes into a slushy tonight. But your right even just more water and ice may improve it :)

Xxxx

I didn't like many of the flavours either. Have you looked on the Cambridge section on here? Lots of tips and advice there to help you.

Good luck for day 2!

Well I've just had my first meal pack - oriental chilli soup! Yummy!

Have a headache but not hungry which is good :)

Xxx

Back