MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

2lb is a cracking loss Hun and goes to show that as you reintroduce food you will still get losses :)

Hows it going hun?

your 2lbs loss is like everyone says its a great loss.

Yeah it's good I got over my strop the other day and succeeded without giving in which I didn't think I'd manage tbh!

But I did :)

I'm just hoping for a better loss this week!

But I went out with a friend yesterday and hasn't seen her mum since I started and she was shocked! She could see I'd lost weight which was a boost! And my mum popped round and noticed too which was nice. :)

Here's like a 3 week progress photo!

image-418027300.jpg

Not a lot of difference but there is difference! Xx

There is such a difference Hun!!! Maybe put those clothes on again and retake photo

Have you weighed in yet this week?

No it's tomorrow! It's all a bit mixed up bc my CDC had her baby last week so it mixed up wi days. So this week it's tomorrow (6days rather than full week) and next week it'll be tue again :) xx

Well I'm sure you all saw on the challenges I only managed -1lb this week. Disappointed to say the least.

But I'm moving forward and focusing on next wi already!

I'm currently on nights and feel like I'm dying. And I was so upset when the toast round happened and I had to pass! But I just drank my milkshake and got back to work!!

I am feeling good this week... I ordered a dress from river island (off eBay) in a 14 and hoped it would fit ... It did and I love it ... Wearing this out on my night out (no alcohol) 4th oct for my BFF birthday ...

image-820013934.jpg

Sorry night shift face and hair - I got up and tried it on. Lol (zombie midwife ;) ) xx

I think I would be disappointed as well. I would be expecting much bigger losses on a VLCD.

On the plus side you are probably losing inches and the dress looks fab!

It's not till thur!! But thank you I need it. She's away till thur (visiting family with the new baby) so it'll be 8 days since wi. But I'm not very hopeful!!

And I think I figured out why!!
The last few weeks I haven't had all 3 products everyday. Bc I've had two my meal and then generally not needed the third product. But I'm wondering if that's why my losses have slowed. So from today. I will be having 3 products. And I'm a bit fed up of the crappy meals so may just get rid of them unless I need them.

Not sure what ill do if I get a 1lb loss again this week :( xx

You really should be having all three meals as it makes sure you are getting all vitamins and nutrients your body needs

Hopefully this week will show the loss you deserve.

Wahoo -3lbs -3.5 inches.

I'm much happier this week!!!
Let's hope next week is as productive. 5lbs and it'll be 2 stone. Not bad considering it's been 5 weeks.

And only lbs till ill officially be in the 12s xx

Love the pink dress. Very pretty

Back