mmm mmm mmmmmm Jelly

Tinsel

Oh how happy am I, made myself some jelly last night for the 1st time and had it tonight OMG why have I not made this before week 4, it was bleeding lush i ate the lot

So question is - this is free food right? i hope so...:bliss:

As long as you have made it with water and the flavourings and nothing else, then yes. Glad you liked it!

Water, water flavouring, and some of the mix a mousse stuff. I *think* you can add food colouring too. Put it in the fridge to set. Not sure how much m-a-m you need though, I've not made it before.

1/2 litre of cold water, 1 teaspoon of water flavouring, 1 and 1/2 mix a mousse and blen blend blend put in fridge to set and voila

Does the water count as part of your 2 and half litres

oooh it sounds yummy!

I made it last night after reading this thread. It was fandabidozy delicious! However......it must count as some water cos I was up 3 times in the night peeing! Next time I make it it will be before 5pm!

Mine won't set-very dissappointed! Anyone know how I can have gone wrong. I followed the instructions above.
I was looking forward to that tooooo !!!

It sounds good, I might have to try that. It'll be good for sitting watching telly with the kids in bed.
x

Back