• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mmmm Homemade Banana Ice Cream

I just sliced the bananas and put them in a tub in the freezer overnight then the next day I put then in my little mini chopper thingy and added a tiny bit of milk, at 1st they just went crumbly then all of a sudden they blended into lovely creamy ice cream. I had seen the recipe on here somewhere but then couldnt find it so just it by trial and error really x

Sounds yum I sometimes freeze a banana and it does taste ice creamy I have a sore throat at the mo so it's just what I need, would you only have to point the milk?

Casg

Cant wait to try this later, trouble is my blenders not that great and leaves things quite lumpy... Do you think it will matter?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for the tip - I tried my own variation on this out tonight and it was bloody lovely! For me and my hubby I blitzed up two frozen bananas and a handful of frozen mango chunks with a 150g pot of Total 0% Greek yoghurt. It tasted fab, was only 1pp each for a decent bowl full and better yet, had the same creamy consistency of a McFlurry!

Never thought of doing this... what a great idea! Will have to try this over the weekend!