mmmm how nice are the shakes!!!!

cddietgal

Well my first pack has arrived so thought i may aswell crack on with them
I have just had a vanilla one and it was delicious,loads nicer than the cd ones that use to taste like vitamins iykwim
This is going to be a doddle :rolleyes:
cdg x

ohh now that sounds delicious!!!! Anything exciting I can do with the chocolate one as I'm not that much of a hot choc/choc milkshake fan
thanks x

Yeah I'm only on day 2 and this morning I had hot chocolate mocha. It makes such a difference.

Oh sorry you are not keen on hot choc. Well you could make it with ice and coffee like a frappachino maybe

Weird how different people have different tastes, I struggle with the Exante shakes don't like them at all and have to add a tablet to make them a bit sweeter - i love the CD shakes though.

C

ohh now that sounds delicious!!!! Anything exciting I can do with the chocolate one as I'm not that much of a hot choc/choc milkshake fan
thanks x

I sometimes add a few drops (well nearly half a bottle) of Peppermint Essence to the Choc shake - makes a nice ChocMint drink - only had it cold not sure what it would be like hot though.

Ohh I'm the same, hated CD shakes had to force myself to drink them but loving the exante ones almost like normal shakes lol xx

HI

can I just ask, hpw do you heat the shakes
Do you mix the powder with hot water or do you mix with cold water and heat in the microwave?

Also how so you manage at work, lunch time? I dont really want to my work collagues or for that matter anyone know what I am doing, at least not for a while until I am getting my own head around it!!
thanks a mil

T

I've not tried them hot, am happy with them cold!

thanks guys,

I am starting on monday, I am nervous and excited

would love to lose a stone befor 1st May so heres hoping.....

T

tricia999 said:
thanks guys,

I am starting on monday, I am nervous and excited

would love to lose a stone befor 1st May so heres hoping.....

T

Hi Tricia my goal this month is to lose a stone by 1st may too so maybe we can keep each other going? I messed up tonight but back on it 100% in the morning... Good luck and remember to keep popping in to let us know how your doing xx

Back