Cruise PP Mmmm milkshake

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
I had to share this although it's so simple I'm sure u all do it anyway

I bought an ice crusher smoothy maker thingy and have just whizzed up loads of ice,fat free milk and some yogurt with Sweetner and espresso powder and half a teaspoon of cocoa!!
Amazing it's rocked my world!!

Sounds nice. Might be one to watch if you start stalling as it's easy to overindulge on the dairy if you're drinking it.

Sounds good, will have to give it a go!

got my personal trainer tonight..

but no energy... may try something like this (with more coffee ;) ) beforehand! Thanks!

Hi Laura, I'm Joodle, I'm just starting to explore this site. Like the ideas of the flavours - which ones did you go for? Thanks!

I'm addicted to milkshakes! I don't have an ice-crusher thingy but i just add a few ice cubes in a big plastic container, throw in some yoghurt and skim milk and flavoring, and shake it all up. My hubby even got me to make him one (and he's not dieting!!).

My favorite flavor is vanilla essence with some sweetener, but i'm definitely going to try the coffee/cocoa one. i sometimes add a tsp of sugar-free jam (apricot, raspberry...) - but just a small amount as I don't think fruit is really allowed.

Back