Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

2lb is good I have stayed the same before and been good all week. You may some weeks better than other but why your loosing your heading the right way.

Sp my opinion is it's good for the day before weighing and the day off weighing. My first week trying this I lost 3 1/2 was really pleased . The following week think I did it 3 days and lost somethin like 1/2lb so be careful. The only reason I tried was because I was gettin like 1/2 loss and wanted speed it up . Turns out that soon as you eat carbs your body holds onto them and can stop you loosing.

Honestly if you loosing 2lb that's great stick at it you need somethin like sp when you get stuck. I.e been good all week and only lost 1/2 or stayed the same save it for a boost when U loose a little not 2lb.

I used to work out how much over the month aswell I had lost used to cheer me up with me some weeks was 1lb some was 3lb everyone is diff. Stick at it your doing fantastic

Thanks laura, I am feeling a bit more realistic today - I also came on my period this morning so am wondering if that might have impacted what I thought was gonna be an amazing week.

Breakfast: apple and strawberries with yoghurt

Lunch: cous cous, Beetroot, cucumber, tomatoes, wafer thin ham and boiled egg

Snack: 2 x hifi bars (heb)

Dinner: hash brown pizza - so yummy! Cheese as my hea and syns for bbq sauce

Pudding: not sure.....Maybe a curly wurly?

Hash brown pizza - lovely
DSC_0182.JPG

Thanks laura, I am feeling a bit more realistic today - I also came on my period this morning so am wondering if that might have impacted what I thought was gonna be an amazing week.

Breakfast: apple and strawberries with yoghurt

Lunch: cous cous, Beetroot, cucumber, tomatoes, wafer thin ham and boiled egg

Snack: 2 x hifi bars (heb)

Dinner: hash brown pizza - so yummy! Cheese as my hea and syns for bbq sauce

Pudding: not sure.....Maybe a curly wurly?

I'm sure you deffo see 3lb loss this week then makes a big difference to my loss

Having a hungry day today.

Breakfast: oat waffles with yoghurt and berries

Snack: hifi and apple (3 syns)

Lunch: pasta and mushrooms (!?)

Dinner: gammon, sw chips, broccoli, green beans and peas

Pudding: yoghurt, Apple, berries and meringue (1.5 syns)

Think I'm forgetting something I've eaten.....I know I picked at a couple of bits of Austins lunch today which was naughty.

Did my steps today though which is going well.

Losing the plot, worse day since I started again. Why is it some days just nothing fills you up!? Or is that just me?????

Don't think I'll be able to even remember everything I have eaten today

Here we go again!!

No idea what I weigh, not getting on til tomorrow morning and not starting properly until next Monday when I'm back at school. Am feeling quite motivated, done my ten thousand steps today which is good.

2018 has got to be the year I lose this weight, can't keep doing this. Big 4-0 next year and would love to be at a healthy weight by then.

Going to aim to write here everyday to go keep me on track and as a nice reminder to look back on when I'm skinny
inCollage_20180101_192010822.jpg

So weigh in wasn't too bad, 18st 4lbs.... Obviously not great but I have been over 2stone heavier so for me this is not the end of the world.

The plan is to get rid of the 4lb by the end of next week not by going crazy but keeping up my 10,000 steps everyday and eating more sensibly.

What is bad is the amount of grey I noticed in my hair yesterday so that is currently being rectified!!! New year, new hair

Off to the cinema tonight, love being off school, actually out on a week night.... Impressive!!

I have weigh in tomorrow night and I hope to be out of the eighteens, I need three pounds off...fingers crossed.

I hope the hair turned out nice:)

Enjoy your night out Kare,

I have weigh in tomorrow night and I hope to be out of the eighteens, I need three pounds off...fingers crossed.

I hope the hair turned out nice:)

Enjoy your night out Kare,

Good luck with your weigh in.... Let me know how you get one. Being out of the 18s will be a good start to the year

Another day done..... Loved the film - The greatest showman, really really nice evening out with my friend. I don't do girly nights often enough, more time for me this year!

Also managed to do my step target.

Happy days - hope you've all had a good day.
inCollage_20180102_223514942.jpg

Last day of the holidays-not that it really matters as I don't work Fridays so it's only one day.
We joined the national trust today should give us lots of reasons to be out and about, I really want Austin to grow up with a love of the outdoors and being active - not like me!!
Food wise bit of a disaster today but only worried about steps this week, food will fall into place on Monday.
inCollage_20180103_180525754.jpg

Back to work.. Well kind of, quite a rubbish conference on writing. On the train now heading home. Should be back in time to pick the boy up which will be nice as I left before he was even awake this morning. Food has been OK and currently on 6,000 steps so will have to pound the pavements for a bit later to meet my target. Just walked up and down the platform a bit but it's bloody freezing!

Will update again later. Hope you are all having a good day. X

What a lovely day! Austin's first trip into London. We went to the natural history and science museums.He was such a good boy and walked everywhere, he has such good stamina for walking! I had a bit of a tantrum with Mr J over steps, we had a pretty much identical day but his fitbit was showing nearly 2000 more steps than mine, so unfair. Won't let it put me off counting steps though as it does keep me motivated at the moment and if I have to work harder for mine then that will only benefit me more in the long term

Food was a disaster.... I am definitely going to be ready on Monday to get back onto that wagon.

inCollage_20180105_190634287.jpg

Saturday done. Busy day as always, tried out a new football class for Austin which was a disaster. Then we went to soft play and this afternoon pretty much just hung out at home.

So pleased with my steps and I hadn't done all the floors tonight so just ran up and down the stairs a few times which makes me feel great. I'm ready to start getting the food right on Monday 👌
inCollage_20180106_194954340.jpg

Back