Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

I tried these a while back but wasn't so keen - howevfer from reading some of your posts I think maybe I was too impatient and did't give it time to cook properly...will have another crack at it at the weekend!

I just tried the pancakes. I agree that they are a little eggy if you make large ones, but I made them using just 1 spoon of mix spread to the size of a beer matt cooking o a lower heat than i would for normal pancakes and they were fine with some 0% Greek yoghurt and some strawberries, certainly not bad for a sin free breakfast.
Thanks for the tip!!

I can't wait to try these :)

I'm not a real egg fan at all, but after making pancakes for my son's breakfast almost all week I REALLY fancied one myself- I found this recepie this morning & tried it straight away!

The mixture made one decent sized pancake & i had banana and a little more sweetner on top- ok so i did think it was a little "eggy" but for a person who doesn't really eat eggs that was to be expected!! :)

I really enjoyed it!! And will definatly have it again- lots!! (And my son was pleased we were having "the same" breakfast!!)

Thanks for posting!! :)

Just made these and wow i loved em i used 2 eggs n double amounts made 1 big 1. Cut it in half layered with fresh strawberries and ww fromage frais 1/2 syn but it was lush :)

Attachments

• image-1088285779.jpg
    image-1088285779.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 248
It's a night of discovery for me; first syn free kfc, now pancakes!, just mentioned these to my other half and he promptly asked me to make them. Very nice had a light dash of lemon jif on mine. Nom. My dog is egg mad so I shared mine with her.

Just saw this recipe and had to try it for myself!!!

One word: DELICIOUS!!

I added some lemon and sweetener! Yes, it is slightly eggy (my mum could not stomach it!) but I loved it and can't wait to have it again!!
One question: it's one egg per pancake... is it possible to perhaps triple the ingredient amounts to make 3 pancakes from one mixture - instead of making a mixture each time you want each pancake (if that makes sense?)

Thanks!!

PS. I agree, if you can find a syn free yorkshire pud i would die and go to heaven lol!

I've just tried this and its great, definetly sorts my 'sugar' fix when i like to eat junk for breakfast!!

Yorkshire pudding needs to be next, i agree!!

Ooooh just a thought... would eggy bread be free if you used your healthy extra a on a the milk? and use fry light? i looove eggy bread. The pancakes sound yum going to have to try these :D

Yeah it should be...HEB the bread though x

liliferjade said:
Ooooh just a thought... would eggy bread be free if you used your healthy extra a on a the milk? and use fry light? i looove eggy bread. The pancakes sound yum going to have to try these :D

You can make perfectly good eggy bread without milk-save your A choice for something better :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh m g pancakes for afters every day me thinks just had two with banana in the middle and a spoon of vanilla ice cream and think I may gave gone to heaven yum yum yum

Ooooh will need to try these ! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ummm going to have these tomorrow with bacon and maple syrup lol ummmmmm cant wait xx

Back