• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mmmm Yummy

I've just had my first cup of boullion since starting cd and it is soooo yummy. I can't believe i've waited this long to try it.
It's such a welcome relief after only ever having tetras and will definately help curb any cravings for something savoury.
I would definately recommend it to you all.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Tell us more, where did you get it? How much are you allowed? what did it cost? (Not that I'm keen to have it or anything)!!

You get it from any supermarkett's called marigold boullion. You're allowed 1 cup a day. Not sure of the price as OH bought it but I don't think it's much.

Thanks Liz, are you SS? I would say so looking at your fab weight loss.

Yes I am ss. How are you getting on? Looks like you're doing fab yourself.

Its hard to explain - you can use the bouillon like a stock cube so its a stock type taste - I will definitely have a cup as I need something different. The CDCs sell a CD version but I think this one is cheaper - it costs less than £2 for a tub. Its a bit like chicken noodle soup without the noodles but slightly different as its not chicken based but that type of flavour. Hope that helps.

I think i might give this a try. I am getting abit sick of living off chocolate, lol. Thanks for the tip :) xx

Now i'm worrying in case you all run out and buy it and don't like it. :rolleyes:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :eek:

It shuld be alongside the gravy and things. It's in a green tub.