Mmmm

LisaLisa2011

Just thought I'd let everyone know that in Iceland have brought 18 chicken skewers, half korma half tikka only 0.4g carbs each!! Having them for dinner! Stood in iceland for an hour looking at the back of everything lol

hehe cool! Sounds lovely!

Had them the other night, the tikka ones are 0.4 but the korma ones are 'slightly' higher...maybe 0.5 or something hehe!

Still, pretty awesome like, the meat is lovely, no chewy bits and very tender.

Tesco have loads of BBQ stuff on offer too, the packs of chicken and prawn ones are relatively low carb...and they do minted lamb kebab ones...they're ACTUALLY the tits!

Totally stocked up and frozen loads!

Had them the other night, the tikka ones are 0.4 but the korma ones are 'slightly' higher...maybe 0.5 or something hehe!

Still, pretty awesome like, the meat is lovely, no chewy bits and very tender.

Tesco have loads of BBQ stuff on offer too, the packs of chicken and prawn ones are relatively low carb...and they do minted lamb kebab ones...they're ACTUALLY the tits!

Totally stocked up and frozen loads![/QUOTE

Lamb tit kebabs?????????????:eek:

Lamb tits kebabs...yes?

Is that not normally what they are?

Haha......can you imagine!

Seemed less appetising saying they were the dogs bollocks..... :/

pmsl :) dont fancy hairy bollock kebabs like :(

dont have any room in the freezer - BOO

Just brought BBQ ribs and BBQ chicken from tesco the ribs are quite low, chicken 2.7 for 2. Worried there's something in it I can't have? Forgot to check for that sugar zactrose is it? Seems to good to be true cause I will eat these like everyday lol

We had them a few weeks ago they are lovely. I've also stopped buying chicken fillets from Sainsburys (4 fillets for £6.50), and now buying 3 bags of frozen ones for £10 in Farmfoods (18 fillets in total)

Wow that's good. I haven't got a farm foods by me but have been to one and was really good!! I just get 2 for 2pound from tesco lol but might have a look at the frozen ones actually. Got the BBQ ribs tonight. I want a BBQ !!

Don't forget to check out the low carb shopping sticky for lots of good stuff - eg Icelands do a NO carb burger :)

Back