• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mmmmm Butternut Squash Chips - 0 points!!

How exactly did you make them?!

I made BNS wedges last week but it's wasn't very successful and I didn't like them much.

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.71%)
Oooo pray tell how do you make them ?? I love BNS and havent had any for ages.!! :) chips sound devine.!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.71%)
Is BNS 0 points ??? I assumed it would have points, a bit like spuds!! :)

If you have never tried it, I can really recommed it, mashed, boiled, its so yummy! ((makes mental note to get some)). ;)

easy to peel - just stand the bns on it's end and use a sharp knife all the way down (be careful!!) all the way round.. cut into chip shapes or wedges, shove in a baking tray dish, squirt with that better than butter spray stuff and bake for.. not sure - ages! you feel like you're getting a real treat, they're absolutely delicious and yet they are 0 POINTS!! :D

not the first time, but last night they went really crispy :p , you have to cook them for quite a while, i think mine were in for abour an hour almost!!

Ok, so it's nearly an hour on 200...I'll give it another try this week. If I like them then I'll have some with my ww pizza for dinner one night!

S: 12st5lb G: 8st13lb
NO syns because its WW :p
No points either. I had these tonight, sooo yummy but hoenstly the smelly side effects are not worth it for me! shame as they are a great 0 point food. lol

S: 16st2lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 2st8lb(15.93%)
well im gonna get some BNS tom to try em out

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
S: 19st8lb C: 16st6lb G: 11st10lb Loss: 3st2lb(16.06%)
ok im stupid today and having a bad day lol, (not food wise i have teething twins) whats bns? LOL
i cant cut butternut squash i make a right mess lol

S: 20st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 7st3lb(36.07%)
Hey if you bake it in the oven whole for half an hour, the skin just falls off ands its so easy to cut. Then you can cut it, spray with oil and bake to make wedges. Or add to stock for soup, or whatever you fancy!!