Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mmmmm doner meat...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cambridge*diet*08, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

1. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    my partner tortured me and ordered a mixed grill kebab last night...:sigh:

you know the one, doner, kofte, chicken etc... pitta and salad!!!

yum bloody yum :p

just opened the bin this morning to bin my shake packet and a huge waft of doner meat hit me...

i cant wait til i am bmi 25 'cos i am hitting Atkins big time. I will eat doner for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! lol ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mmmmm doner, altough I could only ever manage one when I was drunk.
    They seemed to be the best tasting thing ever at around 2 in the morning, lol.

4. Chitty

Chitty Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    HMmm thanks for that.. lol... Just picturing old donar meat smell coming out of the rubbish bid and can honestly say..... 'lovely'...... old donar meat,,,,,:eek:

'You are doing fab, when you get to goal you want to treat yourself to a slap up meal, your nearly there as well.. Well Done

5. cambridge*diet*08

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    thanks guys, i know doner is like marmite... love it or hate it lol...
    i dont really like it in a kebab, just the meat by itself!!!

could've killed my partner when he was eating it last night.
    oh well one more stone til bmi 25, then i can eat meat til my hearts content!

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning Keeley....
    I went out with my cousin and all our kids Fri and took the kids out for fish & chip supper - she's nearly 7 months pregnant is a slim as a rake and she had a large donner, chilli sauce AND mayo :cry::cry::cry:..... Hey ho - when we can eat them we probably wont even want them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. cambridge*diet*08

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    Oh Clare dont you hate peeps like that, 7mths gone and stick thin!

My sister is normally like a rake and when she got pregnant she piled on the lbs... I loved it when she put on 4-5 stone (i know i know...) as i was slimmer than her for once!

Needless to say she has since lost it all and more and is again slimmer than i could ever dream of being. Some might call that karma lol for me loving her being really fat!

8. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

The thing is that if you were to have a chicken kebab with salad, then it's actually a pretty healthy meal - obviously not when you are on CD, but not that high in cals or fat.

DH is a bit of a health nut, and those are about the only fast food he will touch!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.