mmmmm doner meat...

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
my partner tortured me and ordered a mixed grill kebab last night...:sigh:

you know the one, doner, kofte, chicken etc... pitta and salad!!!

yum bloody yum :p

just opened the bin this morning to bin my shake packet and a huge waft of doner meat hit me...

i cant wait til i am bmi 25 'cos i am hitting Atkins big time. I will eat doner for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! lol ;)

Mmmmm doner, altough I could only ever manage one when I was drunk.
They seemed to be the best tasting thing ever at around 2 in the morning, lol.

HMmm thanks for that.. lol... Just picturing old donar meat smell coming out of the rubbish bid and can honestly say..... 'lovely'...... old donar meat,,,,,:eek:

'You are doing fab, when you get to goal you want to treat yourself to a slap up meal, your nearly there as well.. Well Done

thanks guys, i know doner is like marmite... love it or hate it lol...
i dont really like it in a kebab, just the meat by itself!!!

could've killed my partner when he was eating it last night.
oh well one more stone til bmi 25, then i can eat meat til my hearts content!

Morning Keeley....
I went out with my cousin and all our kids Fri and took the kids out for fish & chip supper - she's nearly 7 months pregnant is a slim as a rake and she had a large donner, chilli sauce AND mayo :cry::cry::cry:..... Hey ho - when we can eat them we probably wont even want them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Clare dont you hate peeps like that, 7mths gone and stick thin!

My sister is normally like a rake and when she got pregnant she piled on the lbs... I loved it when she put on 4-5 stone (i know i know...) as i was slimmer than her for once!

Needless to say she has since lost it all and more and is again slimmer than i could ever dream of being. Some might call that karma lol for me loving her being really fat!

The thing is that if you were to have a chicken kebab with salad, then it's actually a pretty healthy meal - obviously not when you are on CD, but not that high in cals or fat.

DH is a bit of a health nut, and those are about the only fast food he will touch!

Back