mmmmm tea!!!

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
So so happy! Haven't had one single cup of tea since starting lighter life as i thought no way would I like it without milk.But I really missed my cuppas (don't like coffee at all but adore tea!) So decided to be brave and try it and......It is soooo gorgeous! I can hardly tell the difference to what I remember it being like with milk. Have put two splenda tablets in it too so its sweet and delicious, great with my toffee bar too. Just thought I'd mention it cos it's really great!

Good for you! I couldn't take my tea or coffee black so had to go 20 weeks without!

Glad you're enjoying it Donna --- I've only ever drank tea with milk and 2 sugars and loved it --- never drank coffee in all my life, hated it - the smell, the taste the everything ...... for the last about 6 weeks I've been drinking black coffee and absolutely love it!

I drink gallons of tetley redbush its great.

I cannot imagine how people can kill the delicious tea taste with milk! YUK!

I hate black tea, but got so used to black coffee on LL that when I put milk in it once in RTM, I didn't like it and went back to black! I DO enjoy my tea with milk now, but I use skimmed milk - which before I thought was digusting! Now I find it really creamy!!

Redbush is lovely!

Also try tea with St Clements instead of sweetner - very nice too!

Looks like I'd better try redbush next then

I drink black tea too anything for variety!

i drink plain green tea and have done for about 5 years or so.

Love it.

When I tried tea again after several weeks I found it coated my mouth/teeth/tongue really badly, and I felt as though I could peel it off. Yuk! Must have been the tannin

Back