Mmmmm

wannabslim

Gold Member
Sunday roast is nearly ready- chicken, roasties, veg and gravy! Can't wait :D i LOVE Sundays!!! Not only are they low calorie but they are deeeeeeeelish!

(I am happy about the fact I am having a roast, can you tell?!)

Hope everyone else is having a nice day so far!

xxx

Ive just had a teeny bit of pork, mash, a yorkshire pud and lots of sprouts carrots and green beans with gravy!

yum

xx

Lucky you I'm doing CD so no dinner for me just had to cook sausage casserole for the family though then came out while they ate it so I'm online for a while until temptation gets out of the way. Weekends are definitely the hardest. I can be good all week but too much temptation at weekends

Mmm Jools, i wish i had some yorkshire puds in, i love them!!! mine was delish tho :D- hats off to CDers- when i was on CD Sundays were the worst cos I was living with my parents and they would cook the roast and all the smells would waft up to my room. Only way I could deal with it was by staying upstairs and not venturing down til all of it was cleared away! Lol! xx

Yeah I really missed my sunday lunch when I was doing CD - even though I made it for hubby and 3 kiddies I never had it. God I couldn't do that again!! LOL!!

xx

MMmmmmm sunday dinner!! i love a proper roast and all the trimmings! ......... making me so hungry now! .. Im at work tonight so were having jackets! ... Roast tomorow night hehe ..

And im sooooooo looking forward to it!

We had roast beef with yorkshire puddings. Its a real comfort food. My husband and youngest has Snicker tart after. I would have loved a piece but didn't I had a ww chocolate bar instead, which is not quite the same but at least is was something sweet.

umm sunday roasts yummuy...
dont know how u CDers manage, i tried for 2 weeks lost a fare bit but was i moody and stressed. And i didnt even have to cook for anyone else. Dont know how you do it you need a medal Lau xxx

Hi Nikki

Its that time of the week again!

Today Im having what you had last week - roast chicken which is cooking as we type! and smells divine!

xx

Back