mmmmmmmmmm.....Biccys :)

*honey

Silver Member
Have just muched 3 biccys and a pack of crisps........... ALL SYN FREE :)

Have just been to give blood, so the biccys and crisps are for medicinal purposes and were prescribed by the nurse :) and therefore contain NO syns....lol

true, true, (can we count Brandy the same way? if its for medicinal purposes you understand ;))

i was just reading to find a syn free recipie - haha!!!!

good on you for giving blood, i wish i hadnt got a blood and needle phobia, as i think its very honourable thing to do.

Well done xxx biccys and crisps well deserved.

Have just muched 3 biccys and a pack of crisps........... ALL SYN FREE

Have just been to give blood, so the biccys and crisps are for medicinal purposes and were prescribed by the nurse :) and therefore contain NO syns....lol
It is a well known fact that biscuits and crisps given after giving blood contain no calories at all. They are negated by the lack of blood in your body as they have to work harder to get into your blood stream. i.e. biccy's and crisps= 200 calories............energy needed to process them whilst the body is regenerating blood 200 calories......... Easy !!!

true, true, (can we count Brandy the same way? if its for medicinal purposes you understand ;))

Of course. The same theory applies. If it is taken for shock, a cold or pain the body negates the calories.;)

Back