::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

hey lady, how you doing? you back on track? xxx

thanks ladies - yes i'm back on plan. i'm really ravenous at the moment and want to eat constantly, so i need to do a SW food shop to keep me from straying.

i really hope i can stay on plan - feeling the pounds going on is really starting to get me down.

i know - i'm hoping to get to aldi and asda this weekend to stock up and sunday evening am planning on making a big pot of soup and take flasks of the stuff to work next week - that should keep me full up!

I love soup....hate making it though, even though in reality it only takes half an hour! What flavour you making? x

have decided to post my food diary on here for the next week....just to keep tabs on myself!

friday 5th december

breakfast: 2 bananas and a satsuma.
mid-morning snack: 2 x w/m rolls (2 hex b)with cheese (hex a) and tomato
lunch: vegetarian sushi (2 sins), gfy yogurt
snack: 2 satsumas
dinner: cheese and brocolli pasta'n'sauce with mushrooms, quorn pieces and cheese (hex a)
snacks: sin free spicy potato wedges with ketchup (3 sins), 5 quorn picnic eggs (5 sins)

sins = 10 :)

saturday 6th december

breakfast: w/m toast (hex b), scrambled eggs, mushrooms and ketchup (1.5 sins)

lunch: beans on toast (hex b)

dinner: bolognaise - made with bolgnaise beanfeast, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, pasta and grated cheese (hex a)

snacks: 2 x bananas, grapes, 3 x quorn picnic eggs (3 sins), carrot cake (19 sins - thanks dan!!!)

sins = 23.5 :(

Last edited:
i think it really helped me putting my food diary on here, think i'll do it this week as of today xxx

oh and well done for getting back on track x

Looking good hun.

I make carrott and corriander soup too....is well easy...

Just cut up carrotts and an onion, put in pan and add some veg stock (veg oxo = 1 syn per cube), then boil till soft, add fresh corriander, leave to cool then blitz up.

xxx

Looking good hun.

I make carrott and corriander soup too....is well easy...

Just cut up carrotts and an onion, put in pan and add some veg stock (veg oxo = 1 syn per cube), then boil till soft, add fresh corriander, leave to cool then blitz up.

xxx

thanks for that :) ....seems very simple. my dad made it once but overdid it on the corriander and used a whole plant! put me off for a while.

Hehe - I put far too much in the first time I made it too... was pretty firey to say the least. Also.... I've made without onion and it was still pretty much the same. x

I love carrot cake, I especially love the creamy icing! x

Back