::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

well done mrs, thats great. what ya doing for your birthday then? x

thanks girlies - gonna have lunch with the parentals then dan's got something planned for later, although not sure what.

loving the extras sins by the way - they make the diet so much easier. :)

Happy 30th My Lovely xxxxx

happy birthday me lovely x

thanks ladies! :) had a good birthday. had planned just to be naughty on my birthday, but ended up starting the day before and kept going for 3 days. i managed to lose 0.5lb this week which was great considering all the crap i ate. :D

i also took the plunge and joined the gym. it's only £20 a month and its got an indoor and outdoor pool, CV room, gym, sauna and jacuzzi. BARGAIN!!!

planning on going every mon, weds and fri straight from work, so no excuses!

Wow that's a great deal Karen! Mine is £34.75 per month for unlimited gym swim and classes in any of the 5 leisure centres. But so far they have only re-done 2 of the gyms and one of the pools is closed as it's been leaking!

Well done on losing weight with your 3 day birthday!

thanks :) i was very good on mon,tues and weds. took my periods this morning so even more impressed by the 0.5lb loss now! :D

i get it for £20 a month with no membership fee as corporate membership - there's about 8 people from my work all joined together last year. i think it's normally around £30 per month, so rather happy with that :D

good on ya for joining x

cool, whos going? we're going away next weekend, me, vince, brother, his g.f, mum, dad, aunty, uncle, cousin and nana! we got it as a present for mum and dads 30th wedding anniversary. so we're staying in a 6 bedroom cottage (2 farm workers cottages have been knocked into one) its nice to have something to look forward to isnt it xxx

cool, whos going?

it's supposed to be me, my mate, dan's mate dean and his other mate and his wife and baby....but still waiting for some of them to confirm. i got fed up waiting so i just went ahead and booked it anyway :D

your cottage break sounds nice. i can't wait to go!

Back