::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

It's times like this I am glad I have Mr Taz here to help hoover up all the naughty stuff!

Did you get out for your walk Karen?

no we didn't walk in the end! we were gonna walk along the clifftops for an hour to get an appetite for lunch, but because of the rain we ended up at the harvester to eat! ....at least the intentions were there! lol

i've got weigh-in tomorrow, so will be back on plan. have a big box of maltesers left, so might polish them off tomorrow night to get rid of them! dan normally has a big appetite but whenever i eat loads he goes into starvation mode! so he has LOADS of food left over which is gonna piss me off over the next week or so!

well i'm back from weigh-in and have gained a massive 6lbs! i've eaten like a pig but i've also taken my period today which should count for 1 or 2lbs.

back on plan 100% tomorrow and i set a goal of 5lbs to lose by next weigh-in.

class was very intimate this evening. 14 people weighed in and only 4 of us stayed to class, but i really enjoyed myself and so glad i went.

someone in my class has lost almost 5 stone in 6 months - she said her secret is lots of fruit, so i'm gonna try and eat more fruit this week!

Last edited:
Wow that's an amazing loss! Be careful of that though, someone in my class (when I went) ate too much fruit and gained! Everyone's body responds differently to different foods so it's about finding the right combination for you. Personally, I think you have been doing great with what you've been doing

Good luck for this week

had a pizza hut last night and didn't enjoy it at all! i got a salad box with it, where you pick your salad from the buffet cart, and that was the most enjoyable part!

thursday 30th december 2010

breakfast: 2 clementines, hi-fi bar (B) and 2 low fat activia yogurts

lunch: jacket potato with cheese (A) and baked beans

dinner: tomato and basil linguini (0.5 syn) with cheese (A)

snacks: 3 pagen rolls (B), quorn brussels pate (1.5 syns), 42g apricot stilton (7.5 syns), grapes and 2 celebrations chocolates (4 syns)

syns: 13.5

peeing like a racehorse already :)

Last edited:
friday 31st december 2010

brunch: hi-fi bar (B)

lunch: leftover tomato and basil linguini (0.5 syn) with cheese (A)

dinner: mozarella (B), tomato and basil salad. batchelor's macaroni cheese (2 syns), quorn bacon bits and cheese (A). 2 activia low fat yogurts and 3 clementines

snacks: 2 clementines, amaretto and diet coke (4.5 syns) ....first drink in about 15 months, so going easy! 5 ritz (5 syns), activia low fat yogurt

syns: 12

Last edited:
HNY all! :)

last minute plans late last night to go to dan's friends house. we didn't get there until 11pm. i was planning on having a couple of drinks but stopped at the one, which i had earlier in the evening, as i had to drive dan home. was STARVING when we got home at 2.30am so had a yogurt and went to bed. felt like i should be eating naughty foods last night, but resisted the urge!!! can't wait for dinner today :)

saturday 1st december 2011

brunch: w/m toast (B), baked beans and grated cheese (A)

dinner: linda mccartney roast (3 syns), sw roast potatoes, parnips, carrots, brussel sprouts, cranberry sauce (2 syns) and little bit of veg gravy (1 syn)

snacks: 4 ryvita (B), quorn brussels pate (1.5 syns), mini babybel lights (A), pickle (1.5 syns) and wotsits (5 syns)

syns: 14

Last edited:
...back to work on tuesday! boooo :(
...didn't wake til 11.30am, so breakfast has been and gone!

sunday 2nd december 2011

brunch: 4 cauldron sausages (2 syns), w/m toast (B), baked beans, mushrooms, plum tomatoes and ketchup (1 syn)

dinner: chinese takeaway tonight :) ....boiled rice, stir fried mixed vegetables (6.5 syns) with some curry sauce on top (5 syns?)

snacks: hi-fi bar (B)

syns: 14.5

Last edited:
...this menu will probably change on the day

monday 3rd december 2011

brunch: pomegranate, pineapple and yogurt

dinner: cauliflower cheese (5 syns for sauce + A + B), jacket potato with laughin cow blue cheese (A) and quorn crispy fillet (3 syns)

snacks: ryvita mini's (B), cadbury's highlight with a little squirty cream on top (4 syns)

syns: 12

Last edited:
Hey Karen, I remember some time ago you did the Fast Forward for a week. Me and ScouseElf will be kicking off with a week of that starting next Monday so can you give us any tips???

Back