::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

I went to class tonight but didn't stay as having a relationship crisis!!! Missed last week and ate sh*t for 7 days straight and gained but have managed to shift the gain plus another half a pound :) Im so glad I went back on plan on Saturday.

hi - just a quick update.

i lost 5lbs this week and got my 1.5 stone award. i should be excited but i'm not. i've hardly eaten for a week - hence the big loss. i average a sandwich a day! my head's all over the place with my relationship turmoil that continues!

hi everyone,

just wanted to pop on and say i'm still around. the past 10 weeks have been absolute hell.

i'm now single and in a much better headspace. it's been painful but i'm now coming out the other side, which at the time felt like it would never happen.

onwards and upwards (downwards with the weight) :)

So nice to see you back Karen. Sorry to read that you have been going through such a hard time. Big hug flying your way. x

lifes been pretty rubbish since just before Christmas when my dad was diagnosed with cancer then to top it all off in february my ex decided he didn't know what he wanted anymore.... i decided to have counselling straight after the break-up and i've come a long way in a short time.

soooo now i am single and actually starting to enjoy the freedom. i might be going on a date tonight but not too sure if i'm gonna chicken out! i have my reservations about it being quite soon, but i guess it's only a date - what harm can it do! :)

You go girl, it won't hurt and you never know could be destiny calling.... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hiya gorgeous, sooo pleased to see you here but also sad to hear you've had such a rubbish time. Big hug hun and I hope it continues to get easier each day at a time. Get glammed up and get out there tonight hun, it's only a date and I'm sure it'll be a giggle. xxx

well i'm still undecided on whether to meet this guy or not. he has text me but i keep sending joke texts back saying i think i heatstroke from sitting in the sun all day.... i will let you all know if i do go! *gulp*

How is your dad doing now? Counselling is a wonderful tool, not just for the primary reason but for general stuff as well. Did you go last night???

Hi hun, come on... did you go??? Hope you did and hope you had a great time, saying that you need to feel ready before you start seeing other people, I still don't feel ready myself and it's been months!!

Hey, Ive just come back on to MM (as I do and have just read back a few pages) Sorry to hear about your break up, but it sounds like you've handles it really well and seem positive and in control. So as Lou said.... did you go on the date?! And on a less light hearted note, how is your dad doing? xx

hi all - sorry i haven't replied sooner. i've been on an emotional rollercoaster. i had totally lost my appetite, then could only eat junk food, then found my appetite - for junk food! i've been binging over the past 3 weeks or so and gained around half a stone :(

i feel i need to regain control and am going to try and be back on minimins on a daily basis as it helps keep me focussed.

i did go on that date and although he was a rather handsome chap he was also very forward and a bit of a gimp and i just didn't fancy him enough to see him again. my ex and i have been talking alot recently....so who knows what's going to happen over the next few months!

my dad is the same as usual - his arthritis is getting quite bad but he can't take painkillers for it :( and the only thing they can do for his cancer is monitor its growth which is slow but it's also really *****. however, at least we know what they can and can't do for him and have some answers.

Good to see you back here Karen but sorry things are so bad. You WILL get back on track, you have done fantastically in the past and I know you will do it again x

Back